Super Contributor

Re: Argh, please explain the ingredients, how and why it works, Please, Dana!

I totally agree! For a science-based brand, they don't explain any of the science! It's why I've never purchased any of the Perricone skincare (I love the makeup), but the presentations are completely useless.

Super Contributor

Ditto ! and while she's at it, would it kill her to wear a bra for a television appearance? I don't want to watch her flip and flop all over while she's talking.

Valued Contributor

On 6/27/2014 BellaCarro said: She does have pretty nice biceps, though. Very toned. Don't think Perricone was responsible, at least not directly.

Agreed. Now, if she could somehow say that Perricone WAS responsible for those biceps, I'd be all over this product line!

Super Contributor

seriously Dana needs someone to help her dress for being on air. That yellow tube top thing she had on last night, and those other strange black tops she wears are awful.

Esteemed Contributor

Dana looks every bit 50 even if she doesn't think so

Super Contributor

On 6/28/2014 MalteseMomma said:

Dana looks every bit 50 even if she doesn't think so

yes. She looks 50. She is not a stunning woman, nor is her skin unbelievable. She is just average. I find her skin to look very shiny and greasy on air. Perhaps she thinks that makes it look fresh or something?

Frequent Contributor

On 6/28/2014 colliegirls said:

What in the world was the outfit Dana had on at midnight???? Did she just run off the beach??

I thought that it was certainly one of the most bizarre ensembles that she has flaunted. Her demeanor and the way she's presented herself over the years seems to undermine her credibility. It also leaves me uninterested in the products. Good thing as it allows me to save money and not fall for yet another sales pitch.

Super Contributor

I order a lot of skin care and this line is one I never enjoy watching because of having to look at HER and listen to HER. I never tune in and never order this line due to HER.

Valued Contributor

I have tried smaller discovery kits of Perricone, and they work about as well as any other product, most of which are a lot cheaper. The so-called scientific studies that his rep mentions are anecdotal, that is, women say that they notice improvement in texture, firmness or reduction in the "appearance' of fine lines etc. These are not actual scientific studies that measure the above issues. If I had just spent $200 + on skin care I might think that I saw an improvement also, which is the Emperor's New Clothes Syndrome.

Regarding the appearance of the rep, I can easily believe her real age, although many of us think we look younger than our age! Her skin this morning looked rather oil/greasy, as if the moisturizer did not have time to be absorbed, she had nothing else over it and the lights were highlighting it. Most people on tv have some sort of powder to blot that oiliness. It was not a good representation for the product, if that is what they were going for.

Esteemed Contributor

For that kind of money they should be able to provide positive CLINICAL trials not just consumer reviews. Makes me think there is not much to back up their claims. If the product has been on QVC for 12 years (as they claim?) and is such a miracle, then why do they also hawk newer products?