Valued Contributor

Re: Argggh! Josie's OTO - Tinted Or Not Tinted?

Whatever will Josie do if and when argan oil and other face oils go out of vogue? It's such a one trick pony. I add it to my serum or moisturizer, because other skin care ingredients are beneficial. I would never consider using just argan oil for everything, especially cleansing my face. 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I wish it was the un-tinted. I love that one!

Frequent Contributor

@grammarqueen @SahmIam I have purchased 3 bottles of Josie's Protect and Perfect from QVC and the expiration date is on the bottom of the bottle on all of them. It is really hard to see so you have to hold it to the light just right because it is black letters on a dark bottle. I hope this helps! Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@MrsCat21 wrote:

@Anonymous195334  Thanks  Smiley Happy  $56.86.  I love this SPF!  I have never tried the NIrvana.  I have seen it demonstrated a coule of times, not sure I understand it...  Would I really spray a mist over my makeup during the day???

I wasn't sure either, but I love it! I use it like I would a toner. I also use it to set my makeup. At first it was just a little spritz, now I spritz non stop!😉 Don't know if it does anything, but live the scent and how it feels!

Never underestimate the power of kindness.
New Contributor

I didn't buy the OTO for the reason of conflicting photo and description as I also saw a preentation using the untined.  

I did order via waitlist the mist with the travel size.  I started using the evain spray after cleansing and to set my makeup and it makes a big difference. Mists are very popular right now so I was curious if this will do more than Evian which is a lot less expensive.  I attempted using just Argan Oil as well as other brands and a blend of oils and find for my skin it works better as a supplement and went back to using serum then moisturizer and most nights will pat oil on top.

I have purchased other brands of Argan Oil but find I prefer Josie Maran, especially the light version.