Frequent Contributor

Argan oil vs Argan milk serum

Ladies...I have had good luck with josies products and really like her Argan oil. But was thinking about trying the milk serum...do you like it and is it better? I truly can't see using product on top of product...too many and definitely too expensive. If you had to chose which would it be? Thanks for any input.

Respected Contributor

Re: Argan oil vs Argan milk serum

I personally would choose the Argan milk if I had a choice between the two. I don’t know if one is better than the other but I just like how the milk feels on my skin versus the oil. 

Super Contributor

I have them both. I think the oil is more moisturizing and has more uses. I do like the milk, but if I could only use one, I would pick the oil. I mix the oil in with other serums and sometimes mix the oil with the milk, and often use the oil by itself.
Contributor

Hmm, I think they're both effective. Tried them both, and each one has their own advantages.

Super Contributor

I have the oil and the milk.  I like the milk better because it absorbs into my skin better and seems to hydrate better.  I use the milk every day but I recently thought I would try using only the oil, just to switch things up, and it is nice but my face actually feels more hydrated with the milk.  The oil seems to sit on the surface and the milk absorbs into the skin (for me, anyway).  If you like the oil, I would highly recommend that you give the milk a try.

Honored Contributor

@mardy   I like the Milk much better.  Argan oil is too heavy and takes too long to absorb for my taste.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

I prefer the milk.  It absorbs quickly, and it helps any moisturizer I put on top of it absorb more quickly too.  Josie describes the milk as a treatment, not as a moisturizer, and while I can't speak to its benefits as a treatment, I can honestly say my moisturizer works better with it than without it.

Respected Contributor

Outrageous and impossible before and after Argan Milk photos. Nothing topical can remove wrinkles as shown in these pictures. If you believe her ( and boy, may do) I have some land to sell you,,,,,BTW, Jane was the host and if the product works so well, why isn't Jane using it? She's aging like everyone....

Honored Contributor

I prefer the Argan milk to the Argan oil.  It seems to absorb into the skin better than the oil.  I like to use it after my retinol because it has a calming effect.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

@mardy  I have both but if I had to choose it would be the Argan Face Milk. Altho Argan oil has many uses.