Respected Contributor

Re: Argan oil vs Argan milk serum

Hi... I would go with the MILK.  Both the Face and Body.  Use the Face first and then apply your other products.  The Body Milk I initially didn't like because it's so thin.... but then I read a lot of articles on how the thinner lotions actually absorb better and decided to give it a chance.  LOVE IT NOW.   I just bought 3 when she had a sale and then couldn't pass up the deal on QVC for the duo....  bought the set.  I like the Unscented but the Vanilla Apricot is very nice too.   Sometimes I put the butter over the body milk.  I'm using up the Argan oil and only using on my body.   You can't go wrong either way. It's a matter of preference so I'm sure you'll hear both sides!

Esteemed Contributor

I guess I am the odd man out here.  I found the milk extremely drying.  I love the oil and use it often.  I love her products.  My daughter, on the other hand, is 46 and loves the milk AND the oil.  I think you have to try it for yourself.  Hey, you have 90 days to give it a real test. Woman Wink

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Honored Contributor

@mardy 

I think it depends on your skin type and also your environment.

I'm another one that prefers the milk over the oil.  I have somewhat oily skin.  All her oils seem to sink in at first, but then I end up a greasy mess but not hydrated.  The milk sinks in but doesn't turn me overly greasy.  But I use it under a moisturizer in the drier winter months.  I can use it alone in the summer when it's hot and humid.

If you want to try the milk, now would be a good time to do it.  As was stated above, you do have 90 days to try it out and see how it works for you.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ellaphant wrote:

Outrageous and impossible before and after Argan Milk photos. Nothing topical can remove wrinkles as shown in these pictures. If you believe her ( and boy, may do) I have some land to sell you,,,,,BTW, Jane was the host and if the product works so well, why isn't Jane using it? She's aging like everyone....

I completely agree with you, @ellaphant , on those before-and-after pictures.  The same  goes for the so-called "clinicals" that every skin-care company on QVC uses (philosophy, etc.).  Though I love the argan milk for moisturizer/makeup application purposes, I don't delude myself into thinking it's actually "improving" my skin or making my wrinkles disappear!   I'm sure most women figure this out.