New Contributor

I used to think the entire Argan Oil thing on QVC was a hoax.  I would put that oil on me and get nowhere.  Then I got that milk in a kit.  I started using it on my hands and couldn't believe how improved they became.  

Has anyone else found the pure oil to be useless?  What do others use it for?  it comes with just about every kit I buy so I want to know the best ways to use it.  I love the milk, the mascara, and the eye cream....but I've yet to find a use for the oil.

Trusted Contributor

I like the regular argon oil but also found the milk to be the best. I got some in a kit and have used it up. I will need to get some for the winter when my skin gets really dry.  

Honored Contributor

Put a couple drops with face moisturizer.  I haven't tried it, but thought it was a good idea.  Josie mentioned it a couple times.  I've put it in my hair as a deep conditioner and it worked well.  It went fast that way though.

Respected Contributor

At night I put a bit of Argon oil on my face after using the Argon milk (I let the milk soak in first). I also put a bit of Argon oil in my hair at night to moisturize it overnight (I wash it in the morning. 

Valued Contributor

@Kentucky woman It's great for your hair. Either an overnight treatment or using less, a couple of drops on the ends of your hair.  

Also good for your cuticles, feet at night, elbows, knees. Target the places on your body that need more moisture. Have fun with the argan oil...

Honored Contributor

I tried the Argan Milk but it gave me blackheads so quit using it but do use the Argan Oil.  I put a couple drops in my neck cream and nighttime moisturizer.  Will also put it on my chest.  Sometimes at night will pat a drop or two around my eyes instead of my eye cream.  Am doing this mostly to use up the bottle cuz I'm not sure if it really does anything for me or not and want to use up the bottle. Will decide when I'm done if I'll reorder.

What I do love is the body butter - will not be without that.

Honored Contributor

I’ve never tried the Argan Milk, but add a few drops of the oil to moisturizer (in winter), transferred some of the oil into  a plastic dropper bottle & keep it in the shower. About once a week, I add several drops to the conditioner in my hand before applying to hair. 

Valued Contributor

I am trying to finish my bottle of Argan Oil. After this bottle , I think it may be my last. I find no difference in my lines or texture.  I used to put it straight on my face, but, find it makes me oily. And I don't put a lot on. I do like the Bodybutter in unscented and the Divine Honey for my neck area. Might try the milk, but, not sure how to use it. Any advice would be greatful. 

Respected Contributor

I love Josie's oil...I use it at night after my face butter..I press alot into my face, neck, chest area....(love the milk also)  I also add some  to the Body Butter at night & press it into my upper under arm area..I have the best skin I could ever imagine for my age, (I am a Grammy..Smiley Happy I have used Josie's products for a very long time...

Honored Contributor

I use one drop of the oil in foundation or in moisturizer.  I have not tried it on its own though.

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller