Respected Contributor

Anyone know the color of the "original" color stick (when it came with the Argan Oil itself)?  My Mom purchased these for me a while ago, I'd really like to get just the color stick.  When I look on line, I get so confused because there are all these colors now.

Thanks!

Honored Contributor

@ScrapHappy

I believe it's called Rosey.  It's still listed with the A/D version of the set.

HTH

Respected Contributor

Thank you.  Going to look for it and order.

Respected Contributor

I have an older color stick & it is called "Love". I do love it. Any others that I have tried are just sheer. This one is a lovely pinky/spice color that actually shows up.

Esteemed Contributor

I ordered A283968, the Color Stick Library, just a few weeks ago, to try them out for the first time...I really like them; however, I don't understand why menthol is included in the ingredients...I'm wondering what benefit it has for the lips?

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Honored Contributor

I tried the Argan sticks & found them too sheer & not enough color for my fair skin. A friend suggested NARS THE MULTIPLES in ORGASM.  It's a universally flattering color, has much more staying power than the Argan sticks because less oily & the NARS has about 3 times the product in the tube. It can ALSO be used as lipcolor. 

Honored Contributor

I didn't like the one I got in a TSV from last year. I sent the kit back. It smelled weird and when I tried it on my lips, it was a not so flattering color and was a little cakey. and not much better on my cheeks either. Just not impressed with that line.