Respected Contributor

@BSurLife65 wrote:

@Tricolor wrote:

@Kabella wrote:

@nyc1Hi! Do you prefer JM's Vit.C over other brands? 

Did not mean to butt in but what I like is that it has an oil consistancy. My dry skin loves the added hydration. It does give me a nice glow also. I don't have any dark spots though that I am trying to diminish.

@nyc1 Does Josie Maran have a Vit C product?  Where have I been?  I have a super-affordable product I found on Amazon, by "TruSkin" if memory serves.  They even sent me a 2nd bottle as a promo.  I've used it faithfully for 2 months and SEEN A NOTICEABLE DIFFERENCE/IMPROVEMENT in my facial skin.  I can't live without it now; I also Mega-dose with V-C especially this time of year.  Does a Body Good.  Maybe I can mix some Argan Oil with the V-C I'm already using, or bad idea?

Yes Josie does have a new Vitamin C product. However, it keeps selling out. A few weeks she had a duo of the C and Resurfacing Serum which was a great price. That's how I bought mine. Not sure if it's still available.It was called Argan Next Level Resurface and Brighten Set for $75.

Respected Contributor

@Kabella wrote:

@nyc1Hi! Do you prefer JM's Vit.C over other brands? 

Hi ...    I just started back using Vit C after a very long time, and only did it with the JM C, so I can't anwer that one....   yet!   I'm sure I'll be trying another just to compare,  but I do like the consistency and the results so far.

Respected Contributor

@Tricolor  Hi there.  I think that kit is on waitlist here.   I bought her smaller kit from her website that comes with the face butter. 

Respected Contributor

@nyc1 wrote:

@Tricolor  Hi there.  I think that kit is on waitlist here.   I bought her smaller kit from her website that comes with the face butter. 

Hey girl! Hope that they get it back in stock. It's a great value.