Honored Contributor

Aren't We Perfect?

[ Edited ]

Between Josie telling us her Argan products will erase wrinkles and Susan claiming Liquid Knit will literally erase lumps and bumps, we must all be paragons of feminine perfection.

Have they worked for you?  I'm still waiting....

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

waiting for my rose colored glasses to arrive

Respected Contributor

I'm still waiting  because liquid knit is the most popular fabric sold on QVC  Litterally   !  Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

Check out my hands and neck, they tell the truth.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor
I am waiting for the cinnamon rolls that will melt off the pounds.
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 

I haven't used either of those two products but what I do use gives me a perfect complexion.  I may be delusional but compliments don't lie (or do they?)  Well the mirror doesn't lie Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

If Argon oil worked, JT would not have any wrinkles.  If liquid knit erased lumps and bumps, well I would wear it every day - but it doesn't.  I am distancing myself more and more from shopping at QVC.  I am not going to get any Christmas presents here, like I have in the past.  Not unless I see something new and fantastic, which I highly doubt.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Honored Contributor

@persiflage 

waiting for my rose colored glasses to arrive

Oh oh!  I have some of those Smiley Wink  My dad has told me for decades I see the world thru rose colored glasses (g) 

Valued Contributor

Though I haven't used those particular products, we all have different types of skin so not everything works.

I have thick oily skin and never had to use moisturizers until I had to have a hysterectomy, which changes the hormones unfortunately.

I did try the 'Dr Pericone' line from QVC some time back, did nothing for me at all, and didn't care for the scent.

Creme de la Mer is wonderfully soothing and moisturizing on the skin, so expensive though.

Nivea had a wonderful 'Skin Firming & Smoothing Serum' which many claimed worked wonders on their faces, but Nivea discontinued that line.

I'll be interested to hear what everyone has to say about these products.

Honored Contributor

@QVCkitty1 

Check out my hands and neck, they tell the truth.

That's the truth!