Valued Contributor

Re: Are you kidding me? That was so rude of the host just now

[ Edited ]

I don't believe any of that was scripted. How could it be? Having Ryan come in during Cam's presentation and then leaving CS standing there like a lump would never be something planned ahead of time. It was an ad hoc moment because Amy started talking about Bonnie being giddy over Ryan and then just went from there. Bonnie was embarassed and Cameron was shorted on what he was presenting,

I'm not saying Amy s/b fired or even reprimanded because she didn't do anything malicious, she just wasn't thinking clearly. She's not all that mature and was not thinking about how her on-air guest was still in the background trying to sell his clothing,

All I said was she was rude to him. And I will stick with that. I felt bad for him. 

Honored Contributor

All that carrying on over Ryan Seacrest?  Now if it was Brad Pitt, maybe, but not RS.

Trusted Contributor

Oh, gosh. I didn't even see the offending presentation, but so much of this kind of stuff seems to be exuberant and extraneous, I don't pay any mind to it. I am somewhat nonplussed that anyone pays attention to it.

I usually don't even reply to such a post. Slow night for me, I guess. Sorry, ladies. I say ladies, because I don't think any men would even give this a thought. Obviously, I am sans man currently.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

All that carrying on over Ryan Seacrest?  Now if it was Brad Pitt, maybe, but not RS.

I know, right?  If Ryan Seacrest walked up to me on the street, I would have no idea who he was.  

Honored Contributor

I'm still trying to understand why Seacrest was even in the Q studio. Certainly not dwelling on this but he really had no business at all being there. He came out on camera saying he was in the 'audience' watching the show. Is he friends with Amy or someone there to invite him to be on the show? To interrupt as rudely and uncalled for as he did? Was he called up to be on the show just to totally call out and embarass the model Bonnie? Who cares if she 'likes' him!

Amy's entire show was over the top. She went on & on about missing dinner and that she was hungry. Who the heck brought the platter of munchies? She kept going back to fill her face instead of actually doing her job.

What's happened to QVC anyway? It's so many steps down from many years ago as it used to be.

Super Contributor

That happens often.  I absolutely hate it when show hosts interrupt their guests.  So rude!  Unfortunately so many people these days love to hear themselves talk and have lost the fine art of listening. 

Respected Contributor

PinkSunset -

it is GLARINGLY OBVIOUS the Q hostesses are NOT paid on the BASIS OF MANNERS.....

G L A R I N G L Y!!!!!!

Frequent Contributor

@MoonieBaby wrote:

PinkSunset -

it is GLARINGLY OBVIOUS the Q hostesses are NOT paid on the BASIS OF MANNERS.....

G L A R I N G L Y!!!!!!

You are so correct.  There are two Q hostesses who need to be reminded.  Be professional and kind.  Since when is it courteous to ask personal questions and then get upset when the answer isn't to your liking and a simple "thank you" acknowledgement before ending the show would be more desirable than to just walk off. QVC needs to realize that this is uncomfortable for the viewer as well as the vendor, plus it's UNKIND.

Honored Contributor

It appears that Ryan Seacrest is indeed some big, important VIP in QVC-world.  Cameron was probably more ticked off than stunned but he's making a fortune from QVC, he can take it.

Respected Contributor

Who cares.