Valued Contributor

Are you kidding me? That was so rude of the host just now

In the middle of Cameron Silver presenting his item and going to each girl with colors and sizes, Amy brings over Ryan Seacrest who totally takes over. Cameron is left standing there and can't finish his presentation, No good-by, no thank you. Nothing,

Ryan S is not some huge important VIP! Poor Cameron looked stunned, 

Honored Contributor

Re: Are you kidding me? That was so rude of the host just now

Something similar to that happened to him the other day .... can't recall who was host.  I though the same thing at the time ... rather rude.

Honored Contributor

QVC makes too much fuss over celebrities.  (or those they consider celebrities)

Honored Contributor

Not a RS fan, I wouldn't buy what he's promoting just because of that. I do love Halston and CS though, it was indeed rude of AS to interrupt his time on air with that nonsense. I have to wonder about AS behavior at times. At any rate, RS should know better than to steal a brother's thunder. I hope CS complains to the powers that be.

Respected Contributor

I heard Ryan Seacrest on Z100 radio this morning mentioning his slots on the Q. So I guess they have to treat him like he’s important. He was saying on the radio how much he uses and loves the skincare line. All I could think is aren’t you rich enough already? Do you need the money to be hawking stuff of every corner of the earth? Alright already with him he’s everywhere. Sheesh. He’s not even slightly interesting. Next to Alberti he looked haggard, maybe from working too many jobs in one day.

Trusted Contributor

I just really like Cameron.  He comes across genuine, super sweet, and very knowledgable, and keeps it professional.  I'm sure the ladies that have it all must enjoy shopping his store in LA.  It would be a hoot for sure.

Honored Contributor

Ryan Secrest was a show host.  He knows zip about clothes!

Valued Contributor

I didn't like RS as a host for AI and liked him even less when he brought that "family" to television and made them all famous for nothing, he seems like a very insincere person but Cameron seems just the opposite.  If I had to choose one of them as a friend, it would defintely not be RS. 

Honored Contributor

@Grouchomarx wrote:

I heard Ryan Seacrest on Z100 radio this morning mentioning his slots on the Q. So I guess they have to treat him like he’s important. He was saying on the radio how much he uses and loves the skincare line. All I could think is aren’t you rich enough already? Do you need the money to be hawking stuff of every corner of the earth? Alright already with him he’s everywhere. Sheesh. He’s not even slightly interesting. Next to Alberti he looked haggard, maybe from working too many jobs in one day.

@Grouchomarx Not impressed with RS.  He can just go on.........

Trusted Contributor

I watched the video and Cameron did seem completely at a loss.  Of course, I'm not at all shocked, which is why I never watch that host.