Super Contributor

Re: Are you kidding me? That was so rude of the host just now

How do I find the video?

Honored Contributor

@Porcelain wrote:

This all sounds pretty stupid.

But I'm 100% sure it was all planned shtick. Too much money is at stake during prime time for anyone to actually go off-script. I didn't watch it, but it had to have been planned "spontaneity." Clearly it wasn't executed very well or people would have been gushing about how cute it all was.

@Porcelain.  I agree with this. If Amy had done all these horrible things that she shouldn’t have, the producer should have been screaming in her ear. Amy does not plan the evening ‘festivities’, she does as she’s told.

You all should be emailing the higher ups.

Respected Contributor

@PinkSunset wrote:

@FranandZoe wrote:

Ryan Seacrest is big time.  He's a mogul.  A pretty big deal.  And by the way he "made" American Idol.  

so what if he is a mogul? I can think of a few others he "made" that are moguls and I wouldn't give them the time of day. Money, IMO, is not what makes a person important.

Simon Cowell made AI, not Ryan. the show was a success because of the original judges and Ryan jumped on that bandwagon. 

Just attempting to explain "who is Ryan Seacrest anyway."

Honored Contributor

@Flika13 wrote:

How do I find the video?

@Flika13, go to Items recently on air then PM Style from yesterday. This all went on during the presentation of the Halston long sleeve t-shirt.  It's more towards the end of the video.

I don't believe any of this was scripted.  Lots of hosts go "off-script" and I can't imagine QVC would do this to Cameron.  He really looked like he didn't know what to do or how to react.  

Respected Contributor

@Porcelain wrote:

This all sounds pretty stupid. (eta: I'm talking about the scenario, not the posts here!)

But I'm 100% sure it was all planned shtick. Too much money is at stake during prime time for anyone to actually go off-script. I didn't watch it, but it had to have been planned "spontaneity." Clearly it wasn't executed very well or people would have been gushing about how cute it all was.

@Porcelain: You may be right. If it was planned, unfortunately, someone forgot to let Cameron in on the shtick. Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Diva on The Q wrote:

@Porcelain wrote:

This all sounds pretty stupid. (eta: I'm talking about the scenario, not the posts here!)

@Porcelain: You may be right. If it was planned, unfortunately, someone forgot to let Cameron in on the shtick. Smiley Sad

Or maybe he was supposed to act surprised and he went too far and wound up looking flabbergasted? I don't think he's a professional actor.

Or not. But that would be a mean trick to play on a guest. Smiley Sad

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Super Contributor

Just another act of unprofessionalism on AS part!!! However, not the first time!! She should be written up and knocked down a few pegs!!! Apologies are in order, IMO. Does she not realize that QVC is a business, NOT PRE SCHOOL!!!! 

Regular Contributor

It was very rude and very awkward. You could tell Cameron was bothered by it. Amy forgets shes doing a job. She seems very immature and naive. On the positive side, she has good fashion sense, looks great in clothes and is very attractive. But....that doesnt make up for being so hyper and rude.

Honored Contributor

Hosts always get so "giddy" over those that they consider celebrities.  Good time to change the channel.  

Respected Contributor

Can’t stand the fawning over “celebrities” by the hosts. Very immature behavior and that was very disrespectful to Cameron Silver. Never should have happened. Ryan Seacrest’s men’s facial line.....so that is the direction The “Q” wants to go....okay. Tell your hosts to be polite.