Honored Contributor

Re: Are you kidding me? That was so rude of the host just now

Why is Seacrest on qvc anyway? He doesn't bring anything to any party.

Assuming this was during PM Style, why is he interrupting someone else's presentation? Higly doubting he has anything to do with H by Halston, Cam's presentations, and/or PM Style.

Valued Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

Why is Seacrest on qvc anyway? He doesn't bring anything to any party.

Assuming this was during PM Style, why is he interrupting someone else's presentation? Higly doubting he has anything to do with H by Halston, the host Cam's presentations, and/or PM Style.

He didn;t. that's the point, the host embarassed the model by pointing out how she was all aflutter because Seacrest was in the house and he took the opportunity to barge in and the focus shifted to him and Cameron just stood in the back looking like WTH is happening here? Since they are live on FB during that show, did anyone call out the host for what she did? 

Respected Contributor

@PinkSunset   I used to really like him til I found that out too!  He also produces

those other shows that family has on E.  

Respected Contributor

@CalminHeart   Me too. I dont care at all what celebs are selling!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Venezia wrote:

I had to watch the video to find out what the issue was and normally things don't bother me.  But I have to say, I agree with the OP on this one.

What on earth was she on - too much caffeine or something?  She was embarassing that poor model to death, she was talking over people.  She was making stupid gestures.  And what was with the holding a platter of veggies in the segment with Gary?  Did she miss dinner or something?

I haven't watched any of the shows that much lately, but I admit this behavior of AS would've put me off buying anything.  ITA - unprofessional and rude.

@Venezia  Everything you said about last night's show was spot on!!   I actually like Amy very much, and usually enjoy her PM Style shows.  But last night was generally horrible! 

That Cameron incident was ridiculously rude; eating crunchy celery and that plate of vegetables while hosting with Gary was so unprofessional and obnoxious.  Going overboard about the model Bonnie's crush on Ryan Seacrest was sophomoric.  It could have ended much earlier at cute, but she drew it out until it was so very silly. 

I think, in Amy's quest to not show nervousness while Ryan was there, she went entirely the other way to try to look like she was unaffected and acted like it was no big deal by doing silly stuff.  I had to turn it off. 

Honored Contributor

Amy acted that way with Candace Cameron Bure as well....Sometimes Amy acts very immature.....I like her, but some of her ways and actions are very immature for a woman her age...... 

Honored Contributor

Amy was carrying on about Ryan from the time the show opened.  Right at the beginning she made a comment about Bonnie having a crush on Ryan "but I'm not supposed to say anything."  Poor Bonnie appeared very embarrassed.

To be fair to Ryan, he was called out on the set during Cameron's presentation.  He didn't just barge in on his own.  First the model next to Bonnie looked like she was motioning for him to come out then Amy called him out.  Cameron looked like he didn't know what to do.  

Amy can be very ridiculous.  If I were Bonnie, I'd be very unhappy with Amy.  I know Amy thought she was being cute but that was rude to Bonnie and caused Bonnie to be extremely embarrassed.  I'd be livid with Amy.  

I didn't see any other part of the show.  I happened to be doing a Philosophy mask at the time PMS came on so I sat and watched.  I generally don't watch the show at all.  

Valued Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

Amy was carrying on about Ryan from the time the show opened.  Right at the beginning she made a comment about Bonnie having a crush on Ryan "but I'm not supposed to say anything."  Poor Bonnie appeared very embarrassed.

To be fair to Ryan, he was called out on the set during Cameron's presentation.  He didn't just barge in on his own.  First the model next to Bonnie looked like she was motioning for him to come out then Amy called him out.  Cameron looked like he didn't know what to do.  

Amy can be very ridiculous.  If I were Bonnie, I'd be very unhappy with Amy.  I know Amy thought she was being cute but that was rude to Bonnie and caused Bonnie to be extremely embarrassed.  I'd be livid with Amy.  

I didn't see any other part of the show.  I happened to be doing a Philosophy mask at the time PMS came on so I sat and watched.  I generally don't watch the show at all.  

yes he was called over, but once on air he talked into the camera and took over. He did not have to come out at all, or if he did could have just said hello, see you in a few minutes when Cameron finishes up but he didn't do that either. I saw the look on Cameron's face and he looked like he was trying to stifle his emotions. I know I'd be ticked off,

Honored Contributor

@January121 wrote:

@@PinkSunset wrote:

In the middle of Cameron Silver presenting his item and going to each girl with colors and sizes, Amy brings over Ryan Seacrest who totally takes over. Cameron is left standing there and can't finish his presentation, No good-by, no thank you. Nothing,

Ryan S is not some huge important VIP! Poor Cameron looked stunned, 

@PinkSunset  .... Doesn’t surprise me at all ... Amy S is a “piece of work” & obviously has no consideration for anyone’s feelings but her own ... I NEVER watch a show that she hosts 🙃

Oh for heaven's sake!

She was instructed to do so!  She doesn't decide what so-called celebrity is going to be on!

She was just told what to do by the Producers and BTB.  Such a fuss over nothing, IMHO.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

This all sounds pretty stupid. (eta: I'm talking about the scenario, not the posts here!)

But I'm 100% sure it was all planned shtick. Too much money is at stake during prime time for anyone to actually go off-script. I didn't watch it, but it had to have been planned "spontaneity." Clearly it wasn't executed very well or people would have been gushing about how cute it all was.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr