Reply
Respected Contributor
Posts: 4,278
Registered: ‎03-19-2010

Re: Are you high maintenance? Well, let’s find out 😊


@mistriTsquirrel wrote:

I scored a 7.5 (I don't wear makeup every day). 

 

Image result for squirrel wearing makeup

 

I like to look pretty though.


@mistriTsquirrel  FABULOUS ...  love the look darling!!!!

Honored Contributor
Posts: 12,535
Registered: ‎07-09-2010

Re: Are you high maintenance? Well, let’s find out 😊


@nyc1 wrote:

@mistriTsquirrel wrote:

I scored a 7.5 (I don't wear makeup every day). 

 

Image result for squirrel wearing makeup

 

I like to look pretty though.


@mistriTsquirrel  FABULOUS ...  love the look darling!!!!


@nyc1 @butterfly123 @mistriTsquirrel 

 

and she is carrying her designer handbag - 

Respected Contributor
Posts: 4,278
Registered: ‎03-19-2010

Re: Are you high maintenance? Well, let’s find out 😊


@Yahooey wrote:

@nyc1 wrote:

@mistriTsquirrel wrote:

I scored a 7.5 (I don't wear makeup every day). 

 

Image result for squirrel wearing makeup

 

I like to look pretty though.


@mistriTsquirrel  FABULOUS ...  love the look darling!!!!


@nyc1 @butterfly123 @mistriTsquirrel 

 

and she is carrying her designer handbag - 


@Yahooey  LOOK AT YOU,  picking up on these little but important details.  Good catch.  Very upscale!

Honored Contributor
Posts: 11,076
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: Are you high maintenance? Well, let’s find out 😊

Only yes to 5 and that seemed rather high for my belief about myself before taking test. 

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Respected Contributor
Posts: 3,842
Registered: ‎04-23-2010

Re: Are you high maintenance? Well, let’s find out 😊

I do 12 things from the list. And I do not call it “ high maintenance “. I am well kept.

I refuse to let myself go. 

Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 5,354
Registered: ‎07-17-2010

Re: Are you high maintenance? Well, let’s find out 😊


@nyc1 wrote:

@Yahooey wrote:

@nyc1 wrote:

@mistriTsquirrel wrote:

I scored a 7.5 (I don't wear makeup every day). 

 

Image result for squirrel wearing makeup

 

I like to look pretty though.


@mistriTsquirrel  FABULOUS ...  love the look darling!!!!


@nyc1 @butterfly123 @mistriTsquirrel 

 

and she is carrying her designer handbag - 


@Yahooey  LOOK AT YOU,  picking up on these little but important details.  Good catch.  Very upscale!


Thank you @nyc1  and @Yahooey .  😁

 

And people say red eyeshadow and false lashes look bad on everybody.  Pffft.



"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org
Respected Contributor
Posts: 4,278
Registered: ‎03-19-2010

Re: Are you high maintenance? Well, let’s find out 😊


@mistriTsquirrel wrote:

@nyc1 wrote:

@Yahooey wrote:

@nyc1 wrote:

@mistriTsquirrel wrote:

I scored a 7.5 (I don't wear makeup every day). 

 

Image result for squirrel wearing makeup

 

I like to look pretty though.


@mistriTsquirrel  FABULOUS ...  love the look darling!!!!


@nyc1 @butterfly123 @mistriTsquirrel 

 

and she is carrying her designer handbag - 


@Yahooey  LOOK AT YOU,  picking up on these little but important details.  Good catch.  Very upscale!


Thank you @nyc1  and @Yahooey .  😁

 

And people say red eyeshadow and false lashes look bad on everybody.  Pffft.


@mistriTsquirrel  WELL....   you have OBVIOUSLY proven them WRONG.  You are an example to be copied....   class, beauty and brains!!!!

Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,671
Registered: ‎10-25-2016

Re: Are you high maintenance? Well, let’s find out 😊


@hellokitty wrote:

0   My list should be how frumpy are you.


Awww..! Heart

 

I doubt it, very much!

 

I don't wear make-up every day anymore, but I do put on lotion and lip balm and I love to wear fragrance and to take care of my skin and myself. Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 5,992
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: Are you high maintenance? Well, let’s find out 😊

Seriously fun!!!   In my younger days, my score would've been much higher.  Today I'm only at a 2 because I wear clear nail polish most days and I own about 50 scarves.  I didn't say I wore them, I just own them.

 

(once again, @mistriTsquirrel, your squirrel has out-done herself!)

 

 

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Contributor
Posts: 25
Registered: ‎03-02-2016

Re: Are you high maintenance? Well, let’s find out 😊

I totally agree with Sanna, it's not high maintenance but caring about your appearance, & refusing to let yourself go. Even when my children were young I'd get up early to get myself together. If you have a good routine it doesn't have to take hours to look good. Remember, other people have to look at you so take some pride in yourself.