Valued Contributor

Re: Are you getting six thirteen EDT OTO?

I ordered but have had second thoughts. I use 613 occasionally and it took me almost two years to go through a 16 oz. I wish they still sold the 16 oz. I haven't cancelled because it was such a good deal.

Trusted Contributor

see everything is timing... I bought the OTO last June when the EDT first made its debut and then the duo in Oct with the EDT and EDT travel size- so 150 dollars later this appears. Ouch for me. It was a crazy good deal and even more so with the reduced shipping. But ultimately I passed, just didn't want to throw another 80 or so into the mix and plus I still have most of a bottle left. So for those who did purchase- ENJOY. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Esteemed Contributor

Drythe and everyone else it's still available at 89.92 still a great deal. I use the 613 BNT or a bit of 613 oil which gives it more staying power. I do get crazy with much more than two spritzs.
Frequent Contributor

sonechko - I must say thank for for having started this thread because I did not realize Wen was even on yesterday. Once I saw there was an OTO of the 613 fragrance and the great deal it was, I put my order in immediately (just in the nick of time too). I wouldn't have known otherwise and I would have been so bummed to have missed it! Thank you!

Esteemed Contributor

You are welcome Sugarina! That's was the idea or posting.

I also wanted to know for myself, if more experienced Wenners than I am, are buying this EDT. I was clear to me - it was very good deal, considering the price of other EDT duo on Q Wen page, but still, I wanted to see what other Wenners are doing with this OTO.

I had doubts, because myself, I am not much into fragnances these days, and (please, don't tell anyone) I don't really like the smell of Six Thirteen all that much. But, never-the-less, I did cave in and purchased it.

After that, I was able to get another two bottles of Lilac CC AFTER it sold out, on the top of the first one I bought a second before it sold out, a bottle of Gardenia CC, and I really needed 32 oz of Tea Tree. So I figured, with the amount I spent on Five 32 oz CCs {#emotions_dlg.ohmy} I more than justified my allotted spending for one day, and cancelled that 6/13 EDT order. Maybe next time, when I won't buy this many CCs.

Frequent Contributor

I am an unscented/fragrance free girl....with some exceptions. I am very sensitive/allergic to certain fragrances so I cannot stand most perfumes on the market, they literally make me ill. Oddly enough, I didn't like the 613 EDT when I first got it last year. I thought the scent was way too strong and wanted something a little more...girly. But, over time I can honestly say I really, really enjoy it now. I love to spray my pjs before I go to sleep with it - for some reason, I find the scent very comforting. Just 2 sprays and I am perfect!

Super Contributor

I seem to be in a league of my own here, but can I really be the only person that does not find 613 moisturizing enough? If it needs to be mixed with another CC to get the right moisture, why bother to pay so much for a hair cleanser? I am not enamored by all the fragrance either.