Contributor

Are you able to see reviews on IT holiday book?

For a few weeks I have not been able to see reviews on a variety of items, beauty and clothing.  I sent a message to customer service and their response was basically that the problem is on my end.  This has not happened on all items, just on some so I don't see how this is pilot error or my laptop. Today the text of  8 reviews did not show on  A366937. 

Has anybody had this problem on any items?   

Super Contributor

Re: Are you able to see reviews on IT holiday book?

I just checked and am able to see the reviews for this item

Honored Contributor

I can see the reviews.

Honored Contributor

@relaxer- Yes, there are numerous threads now on this issue, but QVC doesn't plan to do anything about it.  The standard answer is:  it's your browser, or your device, etc..

Someone on another thread posted a solution for some items:  click on the video provided for the item and the reviews will magically appear!  Try that to see if it works for you.

Are you by any chance using Microsoft Edge as your browser?  It seems to be limited to that.

Contributor

You are definitely not alone.  I never had problems in the past seeing reviews of products but now, it's hit or miss.  I have tried using different browsers and sometimes this helps, sometimes it doesn't.  It sure is frustrating.

Respected Contributor

@relaxer wrote:

For a few weeks I have not been able to see reviews on a variety of items, beauty and clothing.  I sent a message to customer service and their response was basically that the problem is on my end.  This has not happened on all items, just on some so I don't see how this is pilot error or my laptop. Today the text of  8 reviews did not show on  A366937. 

Has anybody had this problem on any items?   

This has happened to me on both QVC and HSN. Several weeks ago I could not see any reviews for Skinn products on HSN. Then not too long ago it happened to me on QVC but not with every product. Now I am able to see reviews again.

Contributor

Thank you for responding.  Later in the day I was able to see it.  

Must be some form of magic.  QVC magic. .

Honored Contributor

I can see them. It's almost all people who got last year's and are just excited about the current book. That is not cool. They don't even have their products yet, but their star ratings still count.

Regardless, I am 99% sure I badgered DH into getting it as a Christmas present for me. So I'm excited too. But you wouldn't catch me posting a review about how all excited I am when I don't even have it yet. Woman Indifferent

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Contributor

Thank you.  Later in the day I was able to read the reviews.

I knew there had been others with this problme becuase there had been posts about it.  I posted my question on the forum just for an up to date sanity check. Maybe I'll waste more time and send a response to their response. 

Contributor

Thank you!  Hope you like it.  From reading the reviews (that I was able to see later in the day) I decided it was not for me.