Contributor

Re: Are you a one signature fragrance person or go by your mood that day?

I am a one-fragrance kind of girl.

Most fragrances give me migraine headaches, except for Light Blue by Dolce and Gabana. It is my trademark scent and I love wearing it every day for the past 15 years.

in my twenties I used to wear a scent called New West for Women. It was later discontinued but somehow Nordstrom's always kept inventory of it behind the counter.
You just had to ask the sales clerk for a bottle of it. After a few years it became impossible to find anywhere. It was a very distinctive scent and I was never able to find a replacement for it.

Trusted Contributor

I love Laura Mercier scents. I wear Almond Coconut as my signature. At other times, I love her Amber Vanilla. Those are the only 2 I wear consistently.
Honored Contributor

ALMOND COCONUT!!!???  Wish they had it at Sephora.  Sounds great. 

Trusted Contributor

This is a great question.  I once heard on the radio that many women have about 4 fragrances they use. I do switch my perfumes for each season and mood I'm in that day. What I love in winter is too strong in the summer.  Right now I wear D.K. Cashmere Mist, Burberry Weekend, R.L. Romance, and I found an old bottle of Diamonique perfume in the back of a drawer and it still smells heavenly.

Respected Contributor

Many years ago I would wear CK1 every day.  There was one more I used to like but I can't even remember the name it was so long ago.  I use Bath N Body stuff now.  My favorite is the Cucumber Melon.  I like changing scents with the season.  But there is one perfume my husband buys me, Laila.  I wear it, not every day.  Need to use sparingly because he only buys it when were at WDW (Epcoi).

Honored Contributor

@Lisa Y 

D.K. Cashmere Mist, Burberry Weekend, R.L. Romance

Do these perfumes smell as wonderful as they sound?

Respected Contributor

Amazing Grace 99.9% of the time. Yesterday all I wore was the body cream. Later that evening someone hugged me and said you smell good. 🥰Obsession once in a while when I want to feel like a femme fatale. Lol. As if. 😁

Harmonize the World
Trusted Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

@Lisa Y 

D.K. Cashmere Mist, Burberry Weekend, R.L. Romance

Do these perfumes smell as wonderful as they sound?

@monicakm   I think they all smell wonderful and each one is very different. Cashmere Mist has a soft almost powdery-musky scent. Burberry Weekend is bright and somewhat floral but not too strong. R.L. Romance is a perfumey scent. Fragrance is so hard  to describe!

Valued Contributor

I guess I’m like a lot of you. I have a few “go to” fragrances like Chanel Eau Premiere and Chanel Cristal which is hard to find but definitely switch it up.
Contributor

Carolina Herrera - Good Girl Eau de ParfumGood Girl