Respected Contributor

Re: Are we ever going to get a 3-piece Fall set?

On 10/28/2014 MandySays said:

Per Wen Dooters the 2-piece with this and styling creme along with 3-piece RTM, CC and Oil should be out in November. Winter seasonals available early Dec.

Mandy, Thanks for the update. I was waiting to order the FTP 3 piece kit so I am going to have to order the FTP cc instead. I don't want to wait that long to try FTP.

Super Contributor

i do like the FTP just not my absolute favorite. The reason I wanted it was for the total scent experience.

Regular Contributor

Looks like they had too many gallons of the 613 left; they were doing a hard push on that one. I ordered two 32oz. FTP because the formula works really well for me. I'm glad the scent isn't an issue; my body chemistry doesn't do well with fruit scents at all {#emotions_dlg.scared}! I get a slight whiff of herbs, but even that doesn't linger past the rinse stage. I would not have ordered a 3 piece set because I only use the cleansing conditioners and the occasional TT styling cream (it came with a set I bought for my daughter), but I'm sorry you other Wenners didn't get your wish. Seems like it has been rather quiet here lately.