Honored Contributor

Re: Are they SHAVING or tweezing out all Their eyebrows?????.....

@JustJazzmom wrote:

@tsavorite Ulta has in some of their stores - a brow bar run by Benefit salesckerks. Perhaps a trip to there to ask their advice or schedule an appointment? 

@Shanus another tip is choosing an eyebrow filler— gel, powder or pencil in a lighter shade than your brows. It looks more natural using a lighter shade.

@JustJazzmom  Yes, have always used a cool taupe shadow/pencil to fill in brows when hair was dark. Now have changed to a grayish/taupe shadow in BB Light Brow Kit (2 shades in each kit). My brows aren’t grey, but have gotten a little lighter since my hair is now silver, roots no longer colored and grey hairs in brows not touched up. Yay for brow mascara to get those now!

Honored Contributor

@depglass wrote:

Those high arched surprised brows - is it possible this is the result of a surgical brow-lift?  I'm noticing this on some of my favorite TV news personalities.  The thought of all those stubby rough hairs growing out would keep me from microblading.  Its bad enough on my legs.

@depglass  Hi. I would assume a reputable surgeon w/ a wonderful aesthetic would not lift the brows practically into the hair line. It’s so, well, theatrical looking.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm asking because they look so fake! not that I want to do anything to mine other than fill in with Joan Rivers stuff over my real ones that are relatively"normal" looking seeing as I'm older now and they are thinning a bit. I don't want to look like someone goosed me!! Smiley LOL