Contributor

Are the reviews legit?

[ Edited ]

Hello everyone! As a Q shopper for many moons reviews used to be posted by QVC customers only.I now see where products are verified purchases form the product website as well.I understand some recieve compensation for their reviews but how honest are they? 

Trusted Contributor
If I see in the upper right hand corner of a review, received free product, I don’t even bother reading the review. I am thinking that if the reviewer gives a glowing review, then the company will continue to give them free products. That doesn’t keep things unbiased
Contributor

I appreciate QVC customers reviews because they tell it like it is,the good,the bad and the ugly.

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

Respected Contributor

@kabukidancer wrote:

I understand some recieve compensation for their reviews...

There is no compensation for QVC reviews.

Honored Contributor

Are the reviews legit?

@kabukidancer    Mine are. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Contributor

Re: Are the reviews legit?

[ Edited ]

Exactly. I'm not implying a free product is of importance to me at all.Honesty is the only free gift for me.Denim and Co.

Contributor

Re: Are the reviews legit?

[ Edited ]

Thank you for being one of the good guys Kachina.

Esteemed Contributor

I think most QVC reviews are legit as long as the reviewer has the product, sticks to a review of the product and not complaining about shipping/processing.  Other sites, unless it says verified purchaser I don't pay any attention. 

Trusted Contributor

I have no idea if the reviews are legit or not.  I don't find them useful. If I want a product, I am going to buy it and tryit for myself.  

Honored Contributor

Why wouldn't they be? Unless a seller has friends who continually give great reviews!