Super Contributor

Are the following two ingredient listing the same, they are from the same product, TIA

I am not a chemist nor an ingredient expert but the ingredients listed below are different to me however the company that makes this product claims that the product has not been changed. Here is exactly what was sent to me via email (the product name has been removed).

Our QC Department has advised that the scent of the *** and the related ingredients have not changed since the product was created.

LABEL #1

Active Ingredient: Aluminum Chlorohydrate 15.5%

Ingredients: Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 60, PPG_15 Stearyl Ether, Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Ethylhexyglycerin, Myristamidopropyl PG- Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Bambusa Vulgaris (Bamboo) Extract Phenoxyethanol, Tropolene, Triclosan

LABEL #2

Active Ingredient: Aluminum Chlorohydrate 15.5%

Inactive Ingredients: Purified Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, PPG-15 Stearyl Ether, Ethyhexyglycerin, Myristamidopropyl PG- Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Bambusa Vulgaris (Bamboo) Extract, Zinc Ricinoleate, Lysine, Propylene Glycol, Polysorbate 60, Phenoxyethanol, Tropolone, 1,2 Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol. Triclosan, Fragrance