Respected Contributor

Are the SSC Reverse lift pads all that good?

[ Edited ]

I use and love their Pure Prep pads and use Dr Denese's glycolic pads but was thinking of adding the Reverse lift.

Would they add anything g to what I am already using?

anyone use them?

Respected Contributor

Re: Are the SSC Reverse lift pads all that good?

@Valstybaby  I would love to know if the PurePrep pads helped with uneven skin tone at all? Far back cheeck area has uneven skin from tanning in my 20s, used Dr D pads for years but they did nothing for helping with that.

Respected Contributor

They made my skin much brighter but I didn’t have any real damage or uneven skin tone.
Respected Contributor

Anyone use these?
Regular Contributor

Interested to hear also. I used the reverse lift serum a few years ago and liked it.

Honored Contributor

I don't think I want a reverse lift...Woman Frustrated

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Respected Contributor

I tried this line a while back , and I was devastated with results. I have normal, nice complexion, minimal lines, but wanted help in the firmness. The reserse lift line, dried out my skin and caused wrinkles and crepy skin , especially around the eye area. All which I never had. So before returning, I looked at low ratings, and read many, many reviews with similar complaints. I honestly think the clue here is...when you dry out the skin, the more taut it becomes...so one feels its lifting.
Sent the entire kit back, AWFUL! To add, I recently ordered the Vitamin C line, because it used to be ok....but nothing like it was. So I'm totally done with SSC.
Regular Contributor

@Dazlin wrote:
I tried this line a while back , and I was devastated with results. I have normal, nice complexion, minimal lines, but wanted help in the firmness. The reserse lift line, dried out my skin and caused wrinkles and crepy skin , especially around the eye area. All which I never had. So before returning, I looked at low ratings, and read many, many reviews with similar complaints. I honestly think the clue here is...when you dry out the skin, the more taut it becomes...so one feels its lifting.
Sent the entire kit back, AWFUL! To add, I recently ordered the Vitamin C line, because it used to be ok....but nothing like it was. So I'm totally done with SSC.

@Dazlin good information. I think that is why I stopped using the serum! Thank you.

Trusted Contributor

My Mom uses them faithfully and I have to say it works well. She's looking great! She's 80 and has used them for a few years now.  It's not a miracle worker but it's good, IMO. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@BdBettyB wrote:

My Mom uses them faithfully and I have to say it works well. She's looking great! She's 80 and has used them for a few years now.  It's not a miracle worker but it's good, IMO. 

@BdBettyB     Thank you