Honored Contributor

Re: Are the Lancer products "all that"?

@SilleeMee wrote:

@weezer111 

Excuse me for saying but using CAPS is like shouting at someone. Maybe turn the CAPS off. It might seem less offensive even though you might not be offensive.

She took it all down @SilleeMee .

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

MY LAST AND ONLY ENGAGEMENT IN THIS TOPIC  SAN ANTONIO  GAL IS I USE CAPS BECAUSE SOME OF MY FORUM FRIENDS HAVE ISSUES WITH SMALL PRINT AND CAN'T SEE AS WELL.

SHOULD NOT HAVE TO EXPLAIN IT TO YOU.

HAVE A GREAT NIGHT!

Honored Contributor

There are plenty of cleansers and exfoliaters out there at all price points.  I have never tried Lancer, and won't,  I think they are overpriced.

Honored Contributor

@weezer111 wrote:

MY LAST AND ONLY ENGAGEMENT IN THIS TOPIC  SAN ANTONIO  GAL IS I USE CAPS BECAUSE SOME OF MY FORUM FRIENDS HAVE ISSUES WITH SMALL PRINT AND CAN'T SEE AS WELL.

SHOULD NOT HAVE TO EXPLAIN IT TO YOU.

HAVE A GREAT NIGHT!

@weezer111  That doesn't make a difference.  If you want to do your friends a favor, enlarge the font. 

Contributor

@Jen44 wrote:

I see the Lancer post with a ton of pages, but none of the posts seem to be about Lancer products.

Thank you in advance.

@Jen44 LOVE your avatar!! I'm a HUGE Soundgarden & Chris Cornell fan!!!! Finally, someone has great music taste on this board! Hard to believe this May will be the 5 year anniversary of Chris's death...

Valued Contributor

@Cashmere  Thank you for sharing your feedback!!

Valued Contributor

@rms1954  Yes, I've read the reviews. Not everyone posts them, so I was hoping to hear from some regular users.  Thank you for sharing your feedback!

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@kittycatmeow   Same here!  I've loved Chris since I was 14.  It's all so sad.  It's weird how you don't know someone, but they have such a tremendous impact on your life and your heart.  I think about him often.   Heart Heart

Valued Contributor

@Lovevienna  Thank you for sharing your experience with products!!

Honored Contributor

@Jen44 wrote:

I see the Lancer post with a ton of pages, but none of the posts seem to be about Lancer products.

Thank you in advance.

@Jen44  - you want product feedback with a snarky title asking if the brand is "all that"? Why not just title your thread "Looking for Lancer Product Reviews"? It's as if your asking Lancer customers to "prove something" 

As far as I know, there is no limit to the number of threads about a brand or product. Why take a SWIPE at the LANCER thread? 

And you lied when you stated there are no Lancer product discussions or reviews on the LANCER thread.

I've been a customer of the Lancer brand for a year+ and I do have specifics about my experience but I'm not motivated at all to share it with you bc of your rudeness

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri