Valued Contributor

Are the Lancer products "all that"?

I see the Lancer post with a ton of pages, but none of the posts seem to be about Lancer products.

Thank you in advance.

Frequent Contributor

Re: Are the Lancer products "all that"?

I love them!  I use the cleansers and the skin perfector every day.  I use the C radiance once or twice a week and I've used the caviar lime peel a few times.  I noticed a big difference with those products.  However, I don't use the facial nourish regularly.  I prefer my other moisturizers.   I also bought the body stuff, but I don't use it all that much, although the body cream is great.

Valued Contributor

@kaiwahini   Thank you very much for your feedback!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@weezer111   I didn't say that I did not post on that forum.  However, I am trying to find out about actual Lancer products without having to go through 182 pages.  I don't know why you're so defensive.  You be sure to have a great weekend, too!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@weezer111 

Excuse me for saying but using CAPS is like shouting at someone. Maybe turn the CAPS off. It might seem less offensive even though you might not be offensive.

Contributor

Lancer works very well for me.  I've tried many of his products.  The caviar peel is strong.  I much prefer the pads since I don't like to go to the trouble of a putting on a peel to be washed off.  The pads are gentle and I was suprised at how well they worked given I am used to stronger pads.  The scrub and cleanser does make my skin feel like glass.  The moisturizers are good and last a long, long time. I barely dip a finger tip for product and it covers my whole face. The bath scrub and moisturizer are fantastic. I use the moisturizer/cream daily.  When I first opened the jar I was overpowered by the scent but it isn't as strong now and it does go away soon after applying.

I hope this helps, and thank you for starting this thread.  The other one is much too long and mis-labeled since Lancer is rarely discussed and it is more like a coffee clutch.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Jen44 wrote:

I see the Lancer post with a ton of pages, but none of the posts seem to be about Lancer products.

Thank you in advance.

I'm going to say this about that...I didn't think they were.  I tried the three piece method when it first came to Q but was not all that impressed.  I also tried the caviar lime peel and that was it for me.  I feel it was just more of celebrity endorsed products.  That's my opinion.  Others may like it.  

Have you read the reviews for the products.  Might be helpful.

Regular Contributor

I am definitely in the minority here. Many of his products have a lot of perfume.I am not impressed with his items. and I will not repurchase. I believe Dr. Gross is much more superior to Lancer and if you are looking for even better products with research backed results look into skinceutical products.