Respected Contributor

Are any First Aid Beauty products "clean"?

What are the standards to be "clean" beauty?  Though  many claim to be free of sulftates,parabans, etc. , not many are labeled "Clean".  I really like the facial oil, almost better than Josie's argan!!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Are any First Aid Beauty products "clean"?

Respected Contributor

I know their products leave a film or coating on my skin.  I sure it is to 'seal' moisture in, but it leaves a funny sheen on my hands and legs and feels odd.

Respected Contributor

Thanks!!

Respected Contributor

All I know is they don't cause any irritation to my face.  It's soft and glowing everyday.  As far as the body cream goes it's the best thing I've ever found.  Even my DH uses it and I can't begin to tell you what a wonderful change it's been.  Now that we are in our 60's and live in a place with an average humidity of 12% plus we're over a mile high, it's been a real skin saver.  Even our derm has commented.  

Trusted Contributor

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Caffeina wrote:

Anyone can call anything "clean."

https://www.truthinadvertising.org/decoding-cosmetics-claims-clean-beauty-and-personal-care-products...

Exactly, @Caffeina , or as QVC has done, according to one post here, they can define it the way they want to.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Valued Contributor

I use their face wash and have been happy with it. 

~No act of kindness, no matter how small is ever wasted~ Aesop
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Josie uses artificial dyes in her very colorful masks, I would not call them CLEAN. she should be using coloring from fruits and veggies. 

Respected Contributor

I never, ever get a film using FAB. It sinks right into my dry, dry skin. Zero film. Most inexpensive drug store lotions leave a horrible film on my skin. Not FAB. Love!!!!