Respected Contributor

@Regal Bee wrote:

I have several nieces and they have requested makeup kits for graduation gifts. So....I ventured into Ulta today. I was really impressed with the selection and the knowledge of the people working in this store.

Have you had favorable results with Ulta? I would love to know.

If I were you I would get them gift cards. I am sure they would love the GC and buy some items they would like. It is too hard to buy makeup for other people. It might not be there colors or what they like. young girls love to shop so I would get a GC. Good luck.

Honored Contributor

Love Ulta & their Rewards program & how they allow X amount of points put on certain brands to encourage buying. 

I like how their reward points can be redeemed as cash towards any product online or in their stores.  

I wonder how they will adapt once they are given the go ahead to open. 

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Contributor

I love Ulta.  There are some good, clean fully stocked ones and some really poorly managed, messy stores as well.  I actually get my hair done there every 6 weeks, prices are good (for my area) and I receive points that convert to $$$ off product/services.  So for me its a win/win.  I like Sephora too but their loyality program stinks.  I have lots of points with them but you can only use them on dinky sample sized products. 

Frequent Contributor
I really like Ulta, I also like Sephora but they do carry different things. Ulta has an awesome sunscreen/self-tanner section and lots of hair tools. My Ulta is a nightmare during the holidays, but other times, just fine!
Frequent Contributor
I prefer buying from Ulta or Sephora unless QVC has a major deal. I at least benefit from their rewards programs and get a credit, free stuff, etc. QVC does none of that.