Respected Contributor

Re: Are Beekman products made IN Sharon Springs, NY???

Sharon Springs is a small little town so I doubt they would have the means to manufacture ALL THOSE PRODUCTS!!!!  Wish the boys would be more transparent about WHERE all their goods are made!

Respected Contributor

@bargainsgirl wrote:

Sharon Springs is a small little town so I doubt they would have the means to manufacture ALL THOSE PRODUCTS!!!!  Wish the boys would be more transparent about WHERE all their goods are made!

@bargainsgirl   If you google them, you will read lots of different opinions.   I don't find goats milk products work for my skin - not just the Beekman goat milk, but any goat milk soap will dry me out. 

I'm really suspect of the "howdy neighbor" shtick.  

Honored Contributor

@bigtraps wrote:

SAME HERE...  If you do some research, you will easily find these 2 (boys) are not exactly the neighborly types.  I will even go as far t say that I am shocked that QVC even carries their products.

@bigtraps - That's a pretty nasty innuendo.  Do you have any facts to back that statement up or are you just spreading unsupported gossip?

It's one thing not to like or prefer a particular product (no one likes everything), but it's an entirely different matter to make this kind of personal attack.  And the "(boys)" bit adds to the negative implication of your comment.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Every time the guys are on, someone posts something nasty. Why? To cause trouble?Just stop it! If you like their products, like I do, nothing anyone says will keep me from buying. I also buy from Goat Milk Stuff as well. Casting slurs is not what we should be about. 

Honored Contributor

@LisaMofSLC - Sadly, it's all some posters are about.  It's not just the Beekman Boys.  It also happens every time Chaz Dean is on or any other vendor that some want to make nasty comments about.  (And, of course, the hosts are also being bashed consistently.)

Years ago, every time Robert Lee Morris was on, someone would start a nasty, sniping thread (or more).

You'd think people had better things to do with their lives, but I guess not.

And their comments (always with no facts to back anything up) will never impact what I buy either.  I think their pleasure is just in running someone else down and that is truly a deplorable way to live.

Honored Contributor

Well said @Venezia  @LisaMofSLC 

Yes, consider the sources.  Many are repeat offenders

One particular poster seems to be soooooo intent to promote GMS to the extent that she jumps on practically every Beekman thread to bash the company, brand, products and owners.  She's sick and twisted, lol and she's not the only one here with those problems

It hasn't affected my shopping decisions either! 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri