Super Contributor

Re: Arbonne beauty recommendations

@Starpolisher I will say, though I don't like most of the other products, the protein powders are wonderful. Before gastro surgery a couple of years ago, I needed to find a dairy free protein powder for both pre-surgery and post-surgery. I did extensive research. Arbonne's came out on top in terms of quality of ingredients. From a personal standpoint, it tastes good, too! I plan to use it quite a bit again post-pregnancy. I use almond or cashew milk. It's also nice to add some frozen fruit and blend it up.
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@StillRachB wrote:
@Starpolisher I will say, though I don't like most of the other products, the protein powders are wonderful. Before gastro surgery a couple of years ago, I needed to find a dairy free protein powder for both pre-surgery and post-surgery. I did extensive research. Arbonne's came out on top in terms of quality of ingredients. From a personal standpoint, it tastes good, too! I plan to use it quite a bit again post-pregnancy. I use almond or cashew milk. It's also nice to add some frozen fruit and blend it up.

Thank you @StillRachB!

Have tried the Full control, Energy fizz sticks or the fit chews? Also there are two shakes one is just protein and the other says meal replacement. Which do you use? TIA, starr

"Kindness is like snow ~It beautifies everything it covers"
-Kahlil Gibran
Super Contributor

I use the meal replacements. I use both the chocolate and vanilla for variety. Both are very versatile in terms of add-ins. The protein powder is just a protein supplement you can add to the shakes for additional protein. I have tried the Fizz. I'm very sensitive to certain flavors and I just didn't like either of the flavors. But my sister in law gave up coffee two years ago and swapped it for 2-3 Fizz packets a day. The chews aren't bad but they don't really serve a huge purpose in my opinion.
Honored Contributor

@StillRachB wrote:
I really like their protein shake powder. I became a consultant for the discount. I tried most of the body products as well as the skincare and cosmetics. I really disliked most of the body products. The cosmetics are underwhelming and overpriced. My mom, who has used Estée Lauder Skincare for 40 years, tried their RE9 line to give me a little business. She had a terrible reaction. I also tried RE9 as well as some other skincare products. They are not worth it. And I was always red. Their whole system is antiquated. Return process is a hassle and you pay to ship it back. Shipping charges are high to encourage you to place larger orders at once. If the rep at your party was "trained" correctly, you'll get the hard sell to become a preferred client, or even a consultant. In my experience, it's very cult-like. And the consultants are ultimately focused on building their upline/downline, not selling product (although that's how it starts.) My upline was constantly texting me, acting like my best friend both professionally and personally. Went on for months. As soon as I told her I'm really a girl who likes to try new and different things, I never got another text.

@StillRachB...I, too, sold Arbonne  back in the mid-90's because I wanted the discount. I never made a dime in my quest to sell it, though. I finally gave it up and moved onto something new. If I recall I switched to Philosophy and used that for ~9 or 10 years.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Super Contributor

I haven't had it in years, but the Arbonne Ginger body wash is outstanding!