Honored Contributor

This is the best when it comes to styling long or short hair.  You spray from 8 to 10 inches away.  First, grab the hair and scrunch it up and then spray.  You have just styled your hair.  With long hair start at the top and do the bottom half.  Seeing is believing.  It holds the style but there is movement.  If you need more info. go to aquage.com.  There are demonstrations on most of their products when you open the selected product at the bottom of the page.  I have a few of their products and the ones I have I truly love. 

HeartCat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

Re: Aquage Volume Fix Hairspray

[ Edited ]

This is so weird. I cleaned out a bathroom cabinet one hour ago and found an Aquage product that I never used. 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Katcat1  Where do you purchase these products?  You've mentioned them previously I believe.  Look interesting.  See a lot of on-line sellers.  Thank you.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@aggravated,   Certain beauty salons do sell Aquage.  The best thing to do is first go to Aquage.com and find out what the products do that you are interested in.  I have purchased Aquage on Ebay and believe Amazon sells too.  Ebay has more free shpg.  Also, discount beauty websites and even Walgreens online.  I look for the best price.  After you wash and dry hair you use the hairspray.   Check out the video on their website as it is quite amazing what the end result is.    Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

Ulta carries this brand

Respected Contributor

@Katcat1 does it leave your hair scruncy/sticky/stiff????

Honored Contributor

@makena,  You need spray 8 to 10 in. away.  It is going to hold but still have movement.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

@makena,  You need spray 8 to 10 in. away.  It is going to hold but still have movement.

Thanks.  I may give it a try.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@makena,  I hope I answered your question.  Please check out aquage.com and see if there is a demonstration for it. Actually, there is a demo for it at the bottom of the page after you open the product you want.  You will not believe what the model's hair looks like at the end.    Your hair feels like it has product on it but it was not sticky.  Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength