Super Contributor

I started using Wen after I purchased the big Seasonal TSV last December. I really like how it makes my hair feel clean all the time. Even when I decide to wash it again it still feels clean even before I step into the shower to wash it. I've tried two of the cleansers and like them both. Still have three more to try. But I am not satisfied with the Volumizing treatment spray and the Styling Crème. They just don't do a thing for my hair. I have short, salt and pepper chair and I need a good hair spray that will hold my style for at least half the day. His spray just does not.

I just got back from Sally's and bought a few products I hope they help. I will continue to use the WEN to wash my hair but I find I have to purchase other things to keep the look I want.

Anyone else have this problem?

Respected Contributor
On 4/17/2015 Quiltlady said:

I started using Wen after I purchased the big Seasonal TSV last December. I really like how it makes my hair feel clean all the time. Even when I decide to wash it again it still feels clean even before I step into the shower to wash it. I've tried two of the cleansers and like them both. Still have three more to try. But I am not satisfied with the Volumizing treatment spray and the Styling Crème. They just don't do a thing for my hair. I have short, salt and pepper chair and I need a good hair spray that will hold my style for at least half the day. His spray just does not.

I just got back from Sally's and bought a few products I hope they help. I will continue to use the WEN to wash my hair but I find I have to purchase other things to keep the look I want.

have you used the VTS as part of your leave-in? It really helps to hold your style.some of us have been mixing the leave in CC, SC, and VTS in our hands and applying all at once to soaking hair. For whatever, reason that gives me the best styling. Just a thought.
Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Respected Contributor
On 4/17/2015 Quiltlady said:

The volumizing treatment spray doesn't work for me either. No matter what, it just dries out my hair.

Regular Contributor

I cannot use the VTS either. My hair is 90% white/silver, but it is dyed dark brunette. The VTS is very drying for me also.

Valued Contributor
I am super excited-- I FINALLY am trying wen kids!! Just ordered the watermelon 32 oz. on three easy pays! I hope I like it. I really adore the way the bgt rinses out so I am looking forward to more rice formula performance. Also, I am so happy to try a new product. I did get a 16 oz. honey lilac and it's okay to me but I'm not over the moon about it. The scent is nice but I don't love it as much as sggt and it still dries my hair out. Those amino acids! I don't know why they are most tolerable for me in a rice formulation. Or in concert with the bamboo water. Anyhow, one way or another that combo works for me but most other amino formulas end up drying me out. I've been going all tea tree lately and I really see a huge difference but I still want to enjoy a new scent!! Enough rambling-- just sharing my excitement!
Respected Contributor
I noticed on FB Jillian saying today that SMC is uncertain for summer. I know there are a lot of SMC girls. I was surprised that they can't say by now that it will be back.
Respected Contributor
Defeating the troll
Respected Contributor
Great job Kjelle!!!
Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Respected Contributor
On 4/25/2015 Hilary77 said: Great job Kjelle!!!
Thanks. What a loser!
Respected Contributor
Did you WEN Kids ladies already know the kids won't be offered in gallons in June? I just saw that on FB and was surprised. Wasn't buying it, but thought it would be available.