Honored Contributor

Re: April TSV - anyone know?

And March 11th is Eazzzy Day!

WEN will be in PA for that.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Respected Contributor

On 2/27/2015 Tracy500 said:

Thanks to everyone who replied. I was asking about April because there had been TSVs in April that were 32 oz CC and 16 oz CC. Sounds like it won't happen again this year.

And thanks for the back up, Vermint! Smiley Wink

Just FYI (in case previous responses have not made this clear), the reason the TSV you're looking for isn't happening in April is that it's happening in March! We usually get WEN TSVs in Spring (Mar or Apr), Fall (Aug or Sep), and Winter (Dec).

Respected Contributor

March 21st is the TSV $69.96

WEN Cleanse and Treat Essential Kit includes a choice of either Bamboo Green Tea or Mand dar in Ital ian Fig formula. Each formulation is universal and is designed to work perfectly on all hair types and textures. Includes (1) 32 oz. Cleansing Conditioner, (1) 6 oz. Styling Creme, (1) 6 oz. Replenishing Treatment Mist (in choice of Bamboo Green Tea or Mandarian Italian Fig) and (1) 16 oz. Sixthirteen Daily Cleansing Treatment.

WEN by Chaz Dean Rice Based Cleanse & Treat Essentials

Contributor

MORE 613??? Ugh! It just doesn't work for my hair and it seems to be included in so many TSVs. I'm slowly but surely mixing it in order to get rid of it. I was hoping for one of those 32 oz CC + 16 oz seasonal TSVs. Guess I'll have to keep waiting. I wish I had gotten in on the Christmas special. That was a fantastic deal.

Thank you all so much for the information!

Respected Contributor

On 3/4/2015 Tracy500 said:

MORE 613??? Ugh! It just doesn't work for my hair and it seems to be included in so many TSVs. I'm slowly but surely mixing it in order to get rid of it. I was hoping for one of those 32 oz CC + 16 oz seasonal TSVs. Guess I'll have to keep waiting. I wish I had gotten in on the Christmas special. That was a fantastic deal.

I agree that the December tsv is a great value. For some reason I didn't order it in 2013 and not sure how I missed it. I must have been very busy at work or didn't need any additional product. Of course, if you can't use some of the formulas it may not be a great deal but I like most Wen formulas.

Respected Contributor

I have 1.5 bottles of 613 left (came w/previous TSV's), and had PROMISED myself I wasn't going to buy anymore because it just doesn't work for my hair anymore. But I found myself using it on my face as a cleanser, alone or mixed with Cetaphil, and as a mini-mask while in the shower. Sometimes I'll add a pump or two to my body wash. It's really good for those purposes, so those 16 oz. bottles are just right for me.

The Christmas specials are a VERY good deal...I got two of those last year--one core, one seasonal. I got them on auto delivery, too, so I'll get them again in June!

Respected Contributor

On 2/27/2015 Tracy500 said:

Thanks to everyone who replied. I was asking about April because there had been TSVs in April that were 32 oz CC and 16 oz CC. Sounds like it won't happen again this year.

And thanks for the back up, Vermint! Smiley Wink

You are very welcome! So much misunderstanding would be avoided if people would read more carefully before they post...especially if they're "correcting" someone. I know I'm guilty of it, too!

Respected Contributor

Based on the patterns of the past few years, the Spring TSV has had 613 but the Fall TSV (Aug) has not. So hopefully you will get your wish then!

Regular Contributor

Lucky for me, I use 613 often enough. Not for every cleanse, but definitely at least once a week. I find that my hair gets a little "lifeless" if I don't keep it in rotation. So even though I have one nearly full, and 2 unopened 16oz bottles, I still ordered the TSV because I know I will use it eventually. And it's my favorite scent of all the CCs.