Honored Contributor

Re: April 6 TSV - Peter Thomas Roth 6.7-oz Mega-Size and 1-oz Retinol PM

@Icegoddess wrote:

Did anybody else recieve a duplicate shipment of the TSV?  I received mine last week and lo and behold today another one shows up.  Same item number.  I checked my credit card and at least so far I have not been charged twice for it.  Now I'm in a quandry since I'm afraid if I send the duplicate back QVC will delete my Auto-Ship.

Oh, no @Icegoddess ! I only rec'd 1 order of the TSV. 

Maybe there was a mixup with your previous A/D order. Call CS or send an email to the social team. They should be able to sort it out

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

BeautyIQ Steal $80, free shipping

A399209
Peter Thomas Roth 24K Gold, Pumpkin and Irish Moor, 5.1oz Mask Trio
Ships to Customer on 4/9/2021

Description

Advance orders ship 4/9/21.

Hydrate, exfoliate, and cleanse with three full-size Peter Thomas Roth masks.

24K Gold Mask Pure Luxury Lift & Firm Mask delivers intense hydration and gives skin an opulent glow. The pampering treatment reduces the look of fine lines and wrinkles and helps skin appear silky smooth, radiant, revitalized and youthful-looking.

Pumpkin Enzyme Mask Enzymatic Dermal Resurfacer is a powerful and effective exfoliating treatment that addresses a dull, aging complexion in three ways: exfoliates, peels with alpha hydroxy acid, and polishes with aluminum oxide.

Irish Moor Mud Mask helps draw out dirt, oil, and grime as it infuses skin with moisture, vitamins, essential minerals, and antioxidants.

How do I use it: Spread the mask onto your skin and gently massage the mask into your skin, ensuring that the product is evenly distributed. Leave on 24K Gold Mask and Irish Moor Mud Mask for up to 10 minutes; leave on Pumpkin Enzyme Mask for three to seven minutes depending on skin sensitivity. Rinse thoroughly.

From Peter Thomas Roth.

Includes:

• 5.1-fl oz 24K Gold Mask Pure Luxury Lift & Firm Mask
  • 5.1-fl oz Pumpkin Enzyme Mask
  • 5.1-fl oz Irish Moor Mud Mask

Given the good value - 5 oz sizes plus good price point, I also ordered this mask set on A/D. Expecting delivery tmrw. 

I think this was a very good anniversary event -values, prices and free shipping!!!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

A399209

Description

24K Gold Mask Pure Luxury Lift & Firm Mask delivers intense hydration and gives skin an opulent glow. The pampering treatment reduces the look of fine lines and wrinkles and helps skin appear silky smooth, radiant, revitalized and youthful-looking.

Pumpkin Enzyme Mask Enzymatic Dermal Resurfacer is a powerful and effective exfoliating treatment that addresses a dull, aging complexion in three ways: exfoliates, peels with alpha hydroxy acid, and polishes with aluminum oxide.

Irish Moor Mud Mask helps draw out dirt, oil, and grime as it infuses skin with moisture, vitamins, essential minerals, and antioxidants.

How do I use it: Spread the mask onto your skin and gently massage the mask into your skin, ensuring that the product is evenly distributed. Leave on 24K Gold Mask and Irish Moor Mud Mask for up to 10 minutes; leave on Pumpkin Enzyme Mask for three to seven minutes depending on skin sensitivity. Rinse thoroughly.

From Peter Thomas Roth.

Includes:

Given the good value - 5 oz sizes plus good price point, I also ordered this mask set on A/D. Expecting delivery tmrw. 

I think this was a very good anniversary event -values, prices and free shipping!!!

Did you get a chance to try this one yet @Chi-town girl ? Do you like it?

Honored Contributor

@FLGators wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

A399209

Description

From Peter Thomas Roth.

Includes:

Did you get a chance to try this one yet @Chi-town girl ? Do you like it?

@FLGators - I have not tried the PTR masks yet bc I'm using up some other open masks.

The PTR masks have very good reviews and the large 5 oz size sold me. I ordered them on A/D bc the value is great, but I don't think I will need a reorder until later this year. 

Honored Contributor

Is this a new product? $27 +3.50 s/h

A454511
Peter Thomas Roth Retinol Fusion PM Body Treatment, 4-oz

Peter Thomas Roth Retinol Fusion PM Body Moisturizing Treatment is a moisturizing body treatment with retinol that helps visibly improve the look of crepeiness, fine lines, wrinkles, uneven skin tone, and texture. The formula also includes Ceramide NP, shea butter, avocado oil, colloidal oatmeal, allantoin, and aloe which helps soften and soothe the look of roughness. The lightweight non-greasy formula leaves skin feeling smooth.

How do I use it: Apply nightly all over the body. Use SPF protection during the day. If mild irritation or redness occurs, use every other night until skin adjusts. Gradually build to nightly use.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Chi-town girl   Thanks for posting ...  it certainly looks new!  I'd be very interested to see the presentation.  It's not a lot of product considering it's for the body.  As I said in the post,  I use the original Retinol PM on my body,  but a very little goes a very long way because it's so watery in the consistency.   Thanks for posting.  

Edited to add....   my only concern is that it's not on the PTR website but it's available on Ebay.   What do you make of that,  if anything?

Honored Contributor

@nyc1 wrote:

@Chi-town girl   Thanks for posting ...  it certainly looks new!  I'd be very interested to see the presentation.  It's not a lot of product considering it's for the body.  As I said in the post,  I use the original Retinol PM on my body,  but a very little goes a very long way because it's so watery in the consistency.   Thanks for posting.  

Edited to add....   my only concern is that it's not on the PTR website but it's available on Ebay.   What do you make of that,  if anything?

@nyc1  - I'm not familiar with the PTR product line so no knowledge if it's new or reorder. I think it is the daily special today. Pricing seems reasonable. I'm not going to purchase bc I like the TSV serum and have a rotatio of GREAT body creams. And I will be shopping the Korres event for body products

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@nyc1 wrote:

@nyc1  - I'm not familiar with the PTR product line so no knowledge if it's new or reorder. I think it is the daily special today. Pricing seems reasonable. I'm not going to purchase bc I like the TSV serum and have a rotatio of GREAT body creams. And I will be shopping the Korres event for body products

DITTO!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Chi-town girl wrote:
For single order, Item# A398557

For Auto Delivery, Item# A455024  

$114, free shipping, 5 EP

Peter Thomas Roth 6.7-oz Mega-Size and 1-oz Retinol PM Auto-Delivery
Exclusive Mega Size to QVC!

Description

A time-released microencapsulated retinol that's gradually delivered overnight, Peter Thomas Roth Retinol Fusion PM Serum helps to diminish the look of fine lines and wrinkles, even the appearance of skin tone, and improve the look of skin texture. Infused with vitamins C and E, this moisturizing fragrance-free formula is suitable for all skin types and helps skin appear renewed and youthful-looking.

Plus, with this Auto-Delivery plan, you'll receive a new shipment in approximately 12 months, for a total of five shipments.

How do I use it: Shake well. Apply nightly to cleansed face. Use SPF protection during the day (not included). If mild irritation or redness occur, use every other night until skin adjusts. Gradually build to nightly use. For external use only.

From Peter Thomas Roth.

• Each shipment includes 6.7-fl oz mega-size Retinol Fusion PM Serum and 1-fl oz Retinol Fusion PM Serum; shipments arrive approximately every 12 months for a total of five shipments
  • Please click on the About Auto-Delivery tab for more information

REMINDER! For those of us on the A/D plan, upcoming annual A/D shipment in early April. 

Esteemed Contributor

THEY HAD THAT PRODUCT IN A TSV YEARS AGO CHI.