Honored Contributor

Re: April 6 TSV - Peter Thomas Roth 6.7-oz Mega-Size and 1-oz Retinol PM

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Icegoddess wrote:

@Chi-town girl I went and looked at my AD plan and it looks like this is a better deal, so I may cancel and order this one.  Of course that'll add to my stash.  I'll have to think on it. I was going to be getting another bottle in June anyways, so just 2 mo. earlier.

@Icegoddess - From what I'm reading on social, this TSV is a better value than previous - the 1oz bottle is a bonus!

Yeah, I was paying $141 total for just the 6.7 oz size.  Tax was $11.70 for my state.

Trusted Contributor

I used this for about a year and saw absolutely nothing different in my skin. I've found something that works great for a lot less money than this.

Honored Contributor

@Mama Deb wrote:

I bought this mega-size bottle too, and I started out using it 3 times a week, and then nightly after the second week. I never mixed it with anything, and I stored mine in a dark bathroom cabinet.

Sadly, I didn't see any impovement to my skin and I was very faithful in using it nightly. I really hope that it helps you as others have according to their reviews. 

yes nothing  at all

Honored Contributor

Not sure if this is new or a show item. $21, free shipping

A536508
Peter Thomas Roth Day & Night Moisture Must-Haves Kit

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I did it.  Finally found some time to order the TSV and cancel my previous AD.  Saves me about $20/ delivery plus get the bonus.  I am soooo tired.  Been up since 4:30 this morning and am currently nursing my husband who had eyelid surgery today.  I have another post about that in Wellness, but I have to give him an ice pack every hour for 1/2 hour for 48 hours except for sleeping time. That gives me little time to do other things like running to the grocery store but I'm completely worn out.  It's mostly due to the early wakeup time though.

ETA:  Oh, and hopefully got 8% cash back from Top Cash Back.  It says Featured Offer, so I'm hoping it includes everything except the electronics which is on 1% back.  

Honored Contributor

@Icegoddess wrote:

I did it.  Finally found some time to order the TSV and cancel my previous AD.  Saves me about $20/ delivery plus get the bonus.  I am soooo tired.  Been up since 4:30 this morning and am currently nursing my husband who had eyelid surgery today.  I have another post about that in Wellness, but I have to give him an ice pack every hour for 1/2 hour for 48 hours except for sleeping time. That gives me little time to do other things like running to the grocery store but I'm completely worn out.  It's mostly due to the early wakeup time though.

ETA:  Oh, and hopefully got 8% cash back from Top Cash Back.  It says Featured Offer, so I'm hoping it includes everything except the electronics which is on 1% back.  

@Icegoddess - good to know this TSV is a better value than in the past as you and several othet posters confirmed. Thank you!  

Hope your DH is on the path to a complete and speedy recovery! It's stressful to be a caretaker immediately after surgery/procedure. Wishing the best for the both of you Heart

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Use almost every night.  Helping to fade two light spots on cheeks.  Use on the tops of my hands and no spots at all.  My sister, who is 3+ years younger, is amazed.  A huge difference is when I started using on my body.  My elbows and backs of my arms are softer than ever, as is wherever I apply.  Love.  One of my MUST HAVES! 

Had on previous AD.  This is even better deal ar $4 less and the additional 1 oz travel size.  Canceled my previous AD and definitely replacing with this.  @Chi-town girl 

Honored Contributor

@nyc1 wrote:

Use almost every night.  Helping to fade two light spots on cheeks.  Use on the tops of my hands and no spots at all.  My sister, who is 3+ years younger, is amazed.  A huge difference is when I started using on my body.  My elbows and backs of my arms are softer than ever, as is wherever I apply.  Love.  One of my MUST HAVES! 

Had on previous AD.  This is even better deal ar $4 less and the additional 1 oz travel size.  Canceled my previous AD and definitely replacing with this.  @Chi-town girl 

@nyc1  -  that's AWESOME! My 'improvement' priorities for treatment are décolleté, hands and tops of feet. Love the opportunity to generously treat not only my face and neck but other body parts! 

Honored Contributor

For me, the effect is mostly better skin clarity and evenness to skin tone.  I think if someone is looking for it to make wrinkles disappear they will probably be disappointed.  Even though it is a drivative of Vit. A like Retin A is, I don't think it has the same effect on wrinkles as Retin A does despite the before/after pics.  I have recently started adding it to the backs of my hands too since I obviously haven't been using as much as is expected, so have excess product.  I never had any spots on my hands, but I am rough on them.

I keep hoping he will offer the higher concentration product on the Q.

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl  A little goes a long way since it's so water like in texture,  and spreads easily.  Seriously, you only need little.  I've always been a fan and repeat customer of this product for my face and tops of my hands.  When I started using on my body, I noticed a difference almost immediately and was shocked, in a really good way.