Honored Contributor

Re: April 6 TSV - Peter Thomas Roth 6.7-oz Mega-Size and 1-oz Retinol PM

There is no photo of this 5p kit, but a video is posted from the midnight show presentation. Something that might be of interest to those that might want to try the PTR products - it includes a small bottle of the Night Retinol. 

$40, free shipping and there is an A/D option. Item is showing waitlist status

A398933
Peter Thomas Roth 5-Piece Favorites Kit

Enjoy this collection of Peter Thomas Roth favorites.

Anti-Aging Cleansing Gel effectively cleanses, dissolves makeup, emulsifies oil, and improves the feel of skin texture as it gently helps chemically exfoliate the skin's surface for a brighter looking complexion.

Retinol Fusion PM Serum helps to gently exfoliate the skin with a continuous burst of retinol all night long. The appearance of fine lines and wrinkles is reduced while the look of skin tone and texture is enhanced. Skin is left looking renewed, refreshed, and restored.

FIRMx Peeling Gel visibly exfoliates when massaged onto the skin for a smooth, fresh, new-looking complexion without drying.

Cucumber Mask helps soothe and hydrate the look of dry skin with extracts of cucumber, papaya, chamomile, pineapple, sugar, maple, sugarcane, orange, lemon, bilberry, and aloe vera.

Water Drench Cream drenches your skin with a liquid cloud of fluffy-light moisture that feels soft and weightless. Featuring 30% hyaluronic acid complex, the cream will leave skin feeling hydrated, soft, and smooth.

How do I use it: Apply cleansing gel over moistened skin. Work into a rich, foamy lather and massage for one minute. Rinse and pat dry. This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards.

Apply serum nightly to cleansed face. If mild irritation or redness occur, use every other night until skin adjusts.

Gently massage peeling gel in a circular motion. Rinse. For extra enzymatic exfoliation, leave on one to five minutes before rinsing. Use one to three times a week depending on skin sensitivity.

Apply mask and remain on for 10 minutes. Rinse. Use two to three times a week or daily for intensive hydration.

Apply cream twice daily to face and neck.

From Peter Thomas Roth.

Includes:

• 8.5-fl oz Anti-Aging Cleansing Gel
  • 0.4-fl oz Retinol Fusion PM Serum
  • 0.5-fl oz FIRMx Peeling Gel
  • 1.7-fl oz Cucumber Mask
  • 0.25-fl oz Water Drench Cream

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Matte or tinted option. Has anyone here used this SPF?

$34, free shipping

A452540
Peter Thomas Roth Max Sun SPF 45 Duo Auto-Delivery

Ships to Customer on 4/16/2021

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

$64, free shipping

A452535
Peter Thomas Roth Peptide21 Peel Pads & Eye Cream 2-pc Set Auto-Delivery

Ships to Customer on 4/17/2021

Super Contributor

Thanks all.  I have been using Consulte's retinol but will try this one.  Thanks for the tip of trying in back of hands.

Frequent Contributor

Are you allowed to name the product?

Occasional Contributor

Hey there, sorry if someone has already answered this,shipping and handling is free on future shipments. Enjoy the rest of your night, Take care!

Frequent Contributor

I've been using this for at least 6 years, probably longer. I love it. I  use it on my the back of my hands, forearms and upper arms too. It works well for me. I use it every night. I have 2 auto deliveries.

Honored Contributor

@adidasangel98 wrote:

Hey there, sorry if someone has already answered this,shipping and handling is free on future shipments. Enjoy the rest of your night, Take care!

@adidasangel98 - thank you! This is how a vendor Anniversary event should be - making it special for the existing customers and enticing for new customers like me!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@WVRhyter wrote:

I've been using this for at least 6 years, probably longer. I love it. I  use it on my the back of my hands, forearms and upper arms too. It works well for me. I use it every night. I have 2 auto deliveries.

@WVRhyter  - thank you for sharing your experience.  Hope that's the case for me and the other newbies! 

Honored Contributor

Did anybody else recieve a duplicate shipment of the TSV?  I received mine last week and lo and behold today another one shows up.  Same item number.  I checked my credit card and at least so far I have not been charged twice for it.  Now I'm in a quandry since I'm afraid if I send the duplicate back QVC will delete my Auto-Ship.