Honored Contributor

April 6 TSV - Peter Thomas Roth 6.7-oz Mega-Size and 1-oz Retinol PM

For single order, Item# A398557

For Auto Delivery, Item# A455024  

$114, free shipping, 5 EP

Peter Thomas Roth 6.7-oz Mega-Size and 1-oz Retinol PM Auto-Delivery
Exclusive Mega Size to QVC!

Description

A time-released microencapsulated retinol that's gradually delivered overnight, Peter Thomas Roth Retinol Fusion PM Serum helps to diminish the look of fine lines and wrinkles, even the appearance of skin tone, and improve the look of skin texture. Infused with vitamins C and E, this moisturizing fragrance-free formula is suitable for all skin types and helps skin appear renewed and youthful-looking.

Plus, with this Auto-Delivery plan, you'll receive a new shipment in approximately 12 months, for a total of five shipments.

How do I use it: Shake well. Apply nightly to cleansed face. Use SPF protection during the day (not included). If mild irritation or redness occur, use every other night until skin adjusts. Gradually build to nightly use. For external use only.

From Peter Thomas Roth.

• Each shipment includes 6.7-fl oz mega-size Retinol Fusion PM Serum and 1-fl oz Retinol Fusion PM Serum; shipments arrive approximately every 12 months for a total of five shipments
  • Please click on the About Auto-Delivery tab for more information

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Re: April 6 TSV - Peter Thomas Roth 6.7-oz Mega-Size and 1-oz Retinol PM

For those that use this product:

1)  What is your usage/application?  Every night? 2-3x per week?  Do you mix it with other serums or creams?

2) Do you store the big bottle in the refrigerator?  

3) For Auto-Delivery orders, is there a shipping charge? Is it fresh/new lot product or from the initial batch? 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Super Contributor

I bought this mega-size bottle too, and I started out using it 3 times a week, and then nightly after the second week. I never mixed it with anything, and I stored mine in a dark bathroom cabinet.

Sadly, I didn't see any impovement to my skin and I was very faithful in using it nightly. I really hope that it helps you as others have according to their reviews. 

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl I use every night on clean, dry skin and then a few minutes later add serum and then cream.  I actually have a small 0.4 oz bottle that I saved from years ago when I bought a trial kit and I use that bottle, refilling from the larger bottle.  I don't store the larger bottle in the refrigerator, but maybe I should.  If the TSV doesn't charge shipping, the AD's should also not charge shipping.  I think it's one of the selling points of the AD.

I still have an unopened bottle from an AD, so I'll be skipping this one.  I don't remember when I started the AD, so it could be the last bottle in the AD, but if so, maybe he'll have another one about the time I run out.  If not, C''est la vie.

Honored Contributor

@Mama Deb wrote:

I bought this mega-size bottle too, and I started out using it 3 times a week, and then nightly after the second week. I never mixed it with anything, and I stored mine in a dark bathroom cabinet.

Sadly, I didn't see any impovement to my skin and I was very faithful in using it nightly. I really hope that it helps you as others have according to their reviews. 

@Mama Deb  - thank you!

Honored Contributor

@Icegoddess wrote:

@Chi-town girl I use every night on clean, dry skin and then a few minutes later add serum and then cream.  I actually have a small 0.4 oz bottle that I saved from years ago when I bought a trial kit and I use that bottle, refilling from the larger bottle.  I don't store the larger bottle in the refrigerator, but maybe I should.  If the TSV doesn't charge shipping, the AD's should also not charge shipping.  I think it's one of the selling points of the AD.

I still have an unopened bottle from an AD, so I'll be skipping this one.  I don't remember when I started the AD, so it could be the last bottle in the AD, but if so, maybe he'll have another one about the time I run out.  If not, C''est la vie.

@Icegoddess  - thank you! I think that's the application technique PTR recommends

I started to keep my stash of serums in the refrigerator after reading that it does help to preserve. I don't have a big stash, just a few products that I purchased as super or mega sized.  I refill .5 or 1 oz bottles that I keep in the bathroom/use for applications

Honored Contributor

BeautyIQ Steal $80, free shipping

A399209
Peter Thomas Roth 24K Gold, Pumpkin and Irish Moor, 5.1oz Mask Trio
Ships to Customer on 4/9/2021

Description

Advance orders ship 4/9/21.

Hydrate, exfoliate, and cleanse with three full-size Peter Thomas Roth masks.

24K Gold Mask Pure Luxury Lift & Firm Mask delivers intense hydration and gives skin an opulent glow. The pampering treatment reduces the look of fine lines and wrinkles and helps skin appear silky smooth, radiant, revitalized and youthful-looking.

Pumpkin Enzyme Mask Enzymatic Dermal Resurfacer is a powerful and effective exfoliating treatment that addresses a dull, aging complexion in three ways: exfoliates, peels with alpha hydroxy acid, and polishes with aluminum oxide.

Irish Moor Mud Mask helps draw out dirt, oil, and grime as it infuses skin with moisture, vitamins, essential minerals, and antioxidants.

How do I use it: Spread the mask onto your skin and gently massage the mask into your skin, ensuring that the product is evenly distributed. Leave on 24K Gold Mask and Irish Moor Mud Mask for up to 10 minutes; leave on Pumpkin Enzyme Mask for three to seven minutes depending on skin sensitivity. Rinse thoroughly.

From Peter Thomas Roth.

Includes:

• 5.1-fl oz 24K Gold Mask Pure Luxury Lift & Firm Mask
  • 5.1-fl oz Pumpkin Enzyme Mask
  • 5.1-fl oz Irish Moor Mud Mask

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl I went and looked at my AD plan and it looks like this is a better deal, so I may cancel and order this one.  Of course that'll add to my stash.  I'll have to think on it. I was going to be getting another bottle in June anyways, so just 2 mo. earlier.

Honored Contributor

BeautyIQ Steal $75, free shipping

A538591
Peter Thomas Roth Vital-E Duo

Vital-E Microbiome Age Defense Cream from Peter Thomas Roth is formulated with prebiotic and probiotic ingredients, butterfly ginger root extract, pre/pro-biodefense complex, fensebiome peptide, and tucuma butter. It helps to moisturize and provide hydration.

How do I use it: Melt transforming solid-to-cream moisturizer between fingertips. Apply twice daily to a cleansed face and neck with continued use. For external use only.

From Peter Thomas Roth.

Includes:

• Two 1.7-fl oz Vital-E Microbiome Age Defense Cream

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Icegoddess wrote:

@Chi-town girl I went and looked at my AD plan and it looks like this is a better deal, so I may cancel and order this one.  Of course that'll add to my stash.  I'll have to think on it. I was going to be getting another bottle in June anyways, so just 2 mo. earlier.

@Icegoddess - From what I'm reading on social, this TSV is a better value than previous - the 1oz bottle is a bonus!