Frequent Contributor

I know I complain about [the New] Philosophy a lot, but there are some things I really appreciate it. One in particular:

Apparently the BE girls are no longer allowed to delay their autodeliveries. I'm always scared about the day this will happen to us. But thankfully, for the moment, it hasn't.

QVC has said that "they have to keep the sellers as happy as the customers" as their reason for eliminating the ability to delay auto-deliveries in certain brands. It seems like Bare Escentuals forced QVC to limit the delaying of auto-deliveries. Philosophy hasn't done that.

I delay my Philosophy autodeliveries like crazy and it really makes my life easier. Therefore, I'm very grateful to Philosophy for letting me do that.

Anyone else want to express their appreciation? Just in case someone from Philosophy is reading this, and it has the effect of encouraging them *not* to go the way of Bare Escentuals? I'm just thinking of how much more difficult my life would be if I couldn't delay my autodeliveries as I liked. Thanks.