Respected Contributor

Apple, Watermelon or Strawberry Banana-Kids Wen

Someone recently described the differences between the Kids Wen as

Apple being the most cleansing

Watermelon being the most moisturizing

and Strawberry Banana somewhere in between.

What's your take on the differences between the formulas?

Occasional Visitor

Re: Apple, Watermelon or Strawberry Banana-Kids Wen

All have the exact same ingredients, so I believe only the scent is different...formulas appear to be all the same, except fragrance.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

I use Wen kids everday... I like them all but love the strawberry banana.. It provides more moisture for my hair type.. I believe they do have different fruit extracts in them, maybe the reason i find the S/B better for me...Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@quadmimi wrote:

I use Wen kids everday... I like them all but love the strawberry banana.. It provides more moisture for my hair type.. I believe they do have different fruit extracts in them, maybe the reason i find the S/B better for me...Smiley Happy

I didn't realize @quadmimi that the Wen kids formulas had different levels of moisture.  This is good to know when I finally decide to purchase the Wen kids formula again.  

Respected Contributor

@Susan25 wrote:

@quadmimi wrote:

I didn't realize @quadmimi that the Wen kids formulas had different levels of moisture.  This is good to know when I finally decide to purchase the Wen kids formula again.  

@Susan25  They do for me, when I used the apple, it was the least moisturizing for me, (I use fig on my ends)...with the S/B it is great on it's own, so it's the one I use the most..

Honored Contributor

Chaz has said they are all the same formula except the scent. They all work the same on my hair and I've been using them since they came out with the kids. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Respected Contributor

I tried them once they are all the exact same other than scent. I would actually use these if chaz would make them thinner  and easier to rinse out.