Honored Contributor

Anyone who tried Tweak-d loving it or not?

I haven't seen anything mentioned about it since it first was introduced awhile back. I have long hair and have used it 4 times and it still feels like there is alot left. I've put it aside for now as I am really loving the summer honey peach WEN but I am curious how long-term results are for those who use(d) it and how many uses people are getting out of the can. TIA!

Frequent Contributor

Re: Anyone who tried Tweak-d loving it or not?

Totally loving it. Iuse the volumizing one and used it since HSNfirst had it on and on my second can. I will definitely reorder. Its so easy and saves time plus leaves my hair fabulous
Honored Contributor

On 8/17/2014 SPACKLE said: Totally loving it. Iuse the volumizing one and used it since HSNfirst had it on and on my second can. I will definitely reorder. Its so easy and saves time plus leaves my hair fabulous

Thanks! I'd love to know how long your hair is and if you remember how many uses you got out of the first can? TIA!

Esteemed Contributor

Totally loving it!!! I didn't realize how thirsty for amped up hydration my hair must have been because it's looking better than fabulous since I started Tweaking a couple of months ago. I wasn't dissatisfied with what I was using, but this is one time I am very glad that I am always on the hunt for the latest greatest and willing to try new products.

I have the nourishing formula. My hair is natural Afro. The most striking result for me is how much shine my hair has before I even add styling products. When I air dry the curls using Flocker) the end result looks like I've used a volumizer, shine product, and curl enhancer and feels extremely soft and pliable.

Frequent Contributor

My hair is just below shoulder length but VERY thick. I would say the can lasted me over a month but only use itabout 2x a week. I think I probably used more than they say too because of the thickness of my hair. Other days I use Carol's Daughter Monoi products which I also like very much. I cant use tweaked every day its too much conditioning for my hair but the volume is great

Honored Contributor

Sounds like people are pretty happy with it! I really like it too. It is what I'd be using if I didn't love the summer honey peach wen so much ( or summer mango coconut). my only concern is the cost factor of one can vs usage, as it could end up being more expensive than WEN. But I've used it 4x and I think there is a lot left just not sure though. I wish we could tell how much is left. Plus I love the scent. It does NOT smell like Pink Sugar perfume (which I dislike).