Esteemed Contributor

Re: Anyone who purchased the last two Isomers TTV's

On 4/9/2015 kalicat said:

The way to cocktail the two products is:

One pump of the cream and 1 drop of the serum on your fingertips. Mix together with two or three fingers of both hands dividing equal parts on each hand's fingers, then with each hand PAT the concoction below each eye and above and on the eyelid of each eye then circling each eye until mostly absorbed.

Doing this I haven't had any problems with it balling up. It absorbs and doesn't leave a sticky feel. You might have balling if you rub a primer on top of the treated eyelid. I usually apply this at night and use the Complete eye serum during the day. HTH

Thank you!

Respected Contributor

On 4/9/2015 MarenSeattle said:
On 4/9/2015 kalicat said:

The way to cocktail the two products is:

One pump of the cream and 1 drop of the serum on your fingertips. Mix together with two or three fingers of both hands dividing equal parts on each hand's fingers, then with each hand PAT the concoction below each eye and above and on the eyelid of each eye then circling each eye until mostly absorbed.

Doing this I haven't had any problems with it balling up. It absorbs and doesn't leave a sticky feel. You might have balling if you rub a primer on top of the treated eyelid. I usually apply this at night and use the Complete eye serum during the day. HTH

Thanks for the recipe. :-) That's basicallyl how I've been using it which may be why I haven't had any problems either. I'm using it am and pm.

I use it the same way, both day and night. I, also, give it a second to soak in. The first time I tried it, it did ball up when I put moisturizer on top of it too fast.
Honored Contributor

I don't know yet. My undereye area is very smooth, I like that. It seems somewhat drying. When I take it off my eyes don't look dry, but I would like them to look moisturized from it. Still using for now.........

Valued Contributor

Although I tried with these two kits I sent it all back today. Just wasn't doing it for me. I did exactly as explained in regard to the eye duo at night after cleansing ..using less each time and it balled up. Thank you ladies for all your responses and glad it is working for some.

No thought is worth thinking.....
Super Contributor

I purchased both. I'm liking the 6 pc. skin set pretty good. The eye duo...not sure. I may send it back. It does not give quite enough moisture for my eyes. I guess it's made more to "smooth" out fine lines....not overwhelmed with that so far...just okay. Mine has not balled up, but I'm just not sure it's doing much for me. I will try it a few more days and then decide.

Respected Contributor

I normally use more Skinn than Isomers but had to try the 6 piece kit because of the great reviews of those product. Cannot say that I am thrilled but I don't dislike either. My skin requires another moisturizer on top though. Two pumps doesn't do much for hydration for me.

Honored Contributor

One thing I don't understand about Dimitri's products, and I just want to go off Isomers a sec since so many of you use Skinn. He always brags about having no water in his preparations, then turns around and offers a water product that is wetter than water:Hydro-Surge. Huh? Every beautician I've ever asked about this said your skin needs water. Manuela said it once, too. Sounds to me like Dimitri is a bit of a hypocrite.

Honored Contributor

On 4/9/2015 Judaline said:

One thing I don't understand about Dimitri's products, and I just want to go off Isomers a sec since so many of you use Skinn. He always brags about having no water in his preparations, then turns around and offers a water product that is wetter than water:Hydro-Surge. Huh? Every beautician I've ever asked about this said your skin needs water. Manuela said it once, too. Sounds to me like Dimitri is a bit of a hypocrite.

I have no comment on the hypocrite part but it is true- without a doubt our skin needs water but it gets its' water internally, not externally. Drinking water is really the only way to provide water to your skin in any significant amount.

Valued Contributor

On 4/9/2015 HappyDaze said:
On 4/9/2015 Judaline said:

I have no comment on the hypocrite part but it is true- without a doubt our skin needs water but it gets its' water internally, not externally. Drinking water is really the only way to provide water to your skin in any significant amount.

EXACTLY!!

Fighting for them.( formerly EMTHeart)
https://www.facebook.com/ChicagoAnimalCareandControl/?hc_ref=ARQABXWGU0QxJ8S0etv9UWoAqEOZu1NXSKeSB0FeztlSRyGYWx17U1XqY_nz92D_IGQ

Regular Contributor

I purchased the last two TTV's, and this was my first foray into Isomers. While I don't dislike any of the products, I'm not wowed. The Glutathiosome was really touted as being something special, and the kit seemed like a great value. As a man, I don't like a lot of moisture but have finally accepted the fact that the skin needs to be hydrated.

The eye duo isn't hurting me, and so many eye products that say safe for eyelids have. Most eye products are too moist for me, so I understand why so many of you feel these products are not moisturizing enough.

Now there's another TTV coming up with All-in-One products. I travel a lot, and all of these glass bottles are troublesome.

Are any of you planning on switching from the 6-piece kit to the upcoming TTV?