Valued Contributor

Anyone who purchased the last two Isomers TTV's

I purchased both the 6 piece kit and then the 2 piece eye kit. If you did the same please tell me how you are liking these products. I'm really not sure about them especially the eye kit. When I use the eye kit as demonstrated by Manuela it balls one me. And if I use any less of it I won't be using any at all. Your experience with these two kits would be grateful. Thanks

No thought is worth thinking.....
Trusted Contributor

Re: Anyone who purchased the last two Isomers TTV's

I bought the eye duo and I'm not liking it so far. Going to give it a few more days before I send it back. My issues with it are that it is drying for my eyes, I can't wear it under makeup as it just does not seem to absorb and then my under eye concealer looks caked on and crackey, I don't think it is doing anything to help with hooded lids. In fact, my hooded lids are worse since I stopped using what I was using to use the Immortal duo. Plus, over all, I think my eyes look worse with this duo. It's a bust for me. I haven't liked any of Isomer's newest products, her older stuff worked better for me. I did not try the other kit because it has dimethicone in it and my skin can't tolerate dimethicone so sorry I can't tell you what I think of it. Someone else had started a thread about the Immortal Eye duo. Here's the webs address if you want to read any of those responses:

http://community.qvc.com/forums/beauty-banter/topic/500282/isomers-immortal-duo.aspx

QVC lost a lot of my posts too!
Honored Contributor

I bought both kits, but have not tried them yet. Hope I have better results than you and Terp Fan had.

Respected Contributor

I don't love the 6 piece kit, but do like the eye kit. Actually, I already had the Immortal.... LOVE it! But haven't used it from the kit yet. I'm using the other product in the mornings. I use less than a pump.... maybe half a pump? It absorbs and is okay. The price of the kit was worth it for the immortal, though. I'll use it on my whole face!

The 6 piece kit isn't doing anything for me, and may be drying my skin. I think it's too late to send it back, or I might!

Occasional Contributor

I ordered them when they first were presented. They sat in "processing" for almost a week and then I got an email that told me my orders were cancelled because they were "oversold". I love Isomers and hate to not use them anymore. It's the only skin care line that has made my 60+ year old skin look good. I may just order directly from Isomers. I will pay more but, at least I know I will be getting the product I need.
Valued Contributor

I bought the TTV with 4 serums and 2 cleaners. After the first 2 days, I had a huge pimple. It still shows. The kit doesn't seem to be working for me. I do like the Isomers moisture mask. Will stick with Skinn and M Asam.
Valued Contributor

Thank you ladies. As far as the eye kit I had the same experience. The 6 piece kit is going back I too had breakouts which I haven't had since my younger days. Also my face kind of felt like I had a sunburn. I used many Isomer products and did like them but have to agree once again the new stuff isn't doing it for me. Thank you again.

No thought is worth thinking.....
Super Contributor

I only got the eye kit, and no complaints so far. I only received it a couple of days ago.

I saw one presentation where she showed how to cocktail the two serums, but I can't find it on evine now -- do you remember?

Anyway, I'll try it a couple of more weeks until I decide. Not expecting major miracles, just hoping for my eyes to look a little less crepey.

Sorry for those of you who don't like it . I'm sure something else will come along soon which might work for you.

Frequent Contributor

The way to cocktail the two products is:

One pump of the cream and 1 drop of the serum on your fingertips. Mix together with two or three fingers of both hands dividing equal parts on each hand's fingers, then with each hand PAT the concoction below each eye and above and on the eyelid of each eye then circling each eye until mostly absorbed.

Doing this I haven't had any problems with it balling up. It absorbs and doesn't leave a sticky feel. You might have balling if you rub a primer on top of the treated eyelid. I usually apply this at night and use the Complete eye serum during the day. HTH

Super Contributor

On 4/9/2015 kalicat said:

The way to cocktail the two products is:

One pump of the cream and 1 drop of the serum on your fingertips. Mix together with two or three fingers of both hands dividing equal parts on each hand's fingers, then with each hand PAT the concoction below each eye and above and on the eyelid of each eye then circling each eye until mostly absorbed.

Doing this I haven't had any problems with it balling up. It absorbs and doesn't leave a sticky feel. You might have balling if you rub a primer on top of the treated eyelid. I usually apply this at night and use the Complete eye serum during the day. HTH

Thanks for the recipe. :-) That's basicallyl how I've been using it which may be why I haven't had any problems either. I'm using it am and pm.