Respected Contributor

Re: Anyone watching Sunday Morning about argon oil

[ Edited ]

I watched too but I was looking for that woman JM always talks about being 80 and looking 40 but all the women who were working with the argon oil nuts looked exactly their age. 86 looked 86. You would think that all those women would look MUCH younger since they have an unlimited supply of the stuff.

Contributor

Was hard to watch her this weekend. She was on with Sandra, Shawn and Kirstin. She constantly tried to talk the same time as all the hosts. She needs to stop rubbing herself constantly with lotion. She looks like a Wet Seal. The gushing is ridiculous and we dont need to hear about that 70 yr old lady that looks 40, if she actually exists. Yes her lotions are good, BUT maybe she should stay backstage. Seems too need alot of attention.

Honored Contributor

@silkyk wrote:

I watched too but I was looking for that woman JM always talks about being 80 and looking 40 but all the women who were working with the argon oil nuts looked exactly their age. 86 looked 86. You would think that all those women would look MUCH younger since they have an unlimited supply of the stuff.

They ALSO live in a third world desert country and grind nuts by hand all day. Do you really think argan oil is going to be able to make up for that?

The woman Josie met was French and talking to a super model, so she probably didn't spend a lot of time doing manual labor in a third world desert.

Respected Contributor

Why can't I just add argon oil to my body creams? 

Just wondering.

Respected Contributor

@Valstybaby wrote:

Why can't I just add argon oil to my body creams? 

Just wondering.

You can add argon oil to body creams or lotions.

Respected Contributor

You have to ask yourself, if it takes 40 hours to prepare one liter of oil, are we really getting real argon oil?  Argon oil is in everything these days, are there really that many trees in Morocco? 

Respected Contributor

@ChynnaBlue wrote:

@silkyk wrote:

They ALSO live in a third world desert country and grind nuts by hand all day. Do you really think argan oil is going to be able to make up for that?

The woman Josie met was French and talking to a super model, so she probably didn't spend a lot of time doing manual labor in a third world desert.

I love you @ChynnaBlue.  So right!

Trusted Contributor

@jerseygirly wrote:

Was hard to watch her this weekend. She was on with Sandra, Shawn and Kirstin. She constantly tried to talk the same time as all the hosts. She needs to stop rubbing herself constantly with lotion. She looks like a Wet Seal. The gushing is ridiculous and we dont need to hear about that 70 yr old lady that looks 40, if she actually exists. Yes her lotions are good, BUT maybe she should stay backstage. Seems too need alot of attention.

I agree about constantly applying lotion.  It begins to look gross.  Her hands in particular were a big turn off to me -- just dripping with it.  Maybe if she didn't take such big gobs.  Couldn't watch anymore.  Shouldn't it absorb into the skin?

Super Contributor

i wonder if viamin E oil has similar properties as argon oil. The ER doctor recommended vitamin e lotion or oil to put on my stiches.  Another thought- I am leery of Olive Oil scrubs and Argon Oil.  I am afraid oil won't rinse well and it will clog the drains in the tub and/or leave a ring around the tub, and since I'm the one who cleans the barthrooms, I won't use anything that's going to give me more work!

Esteemed Contributor

@!FitChick!

I use Josie's oil for everything.It is a great healing  item  (forgive me I cannot think of the

word I want to use ,so I said item...lol)  anyway ,I use it EVERYWHERE,believe me

EVERYWHERE and  on EVERYTHING and believe me , I have always had great,positive results.

Josie adds it to her smoothies.