Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone watching Isomers this visit?

[ Edited ]

I’m pretty sure I’m done with Isomers. I’m using up a few products and will probably toss the rest. No plans to watch or even check any of it out online. 

Honored Contributor

Imay buy her Fast Lift Eye Serum, love that stuff.....Hubby loves the Niacinamide....

Valued Contributor

I purchased the eye kit that has the roller with the Fast Lift eye serum and the Acetyl Hexapeptide.  I thought it was a good value.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

This is one line that I have used over time ~ I have a few products that are staples and add a new one here and there ~ I ordered the wrinkle viper , an eye duo that was on special for $29.00 for 2 bottles that are  1.86 oz each ~  orderd one of my favorties as a back up Ultimate Super Skin Care Serum 4 oz ~ if you shop her line and watch for the deals it is very affordable for such an advanced line of products.

Frequent Contributor

No I am not.  This Orchid serum was sold on the Italian Shopping Shopping for about $50.00.  When people started to question the huge price difference  Isomers stated that they were unaware of the price.  I call BS if you are on the channel activily selling it you know the price.  A few day later Isomers came up with a different reason which I can't recall.  I no longer have trust in their product.  Not sure if this thread is still on the Isomers Fan FB page.