Regular Contributor

Anyone watch Elysee shows Mon?

I didn't watch & was wondering if Linda or host said anything that might indicate she was leaving HSN.

Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone watch Elysee shows Mon?

I totally left the Elysee fan club many years ago after their customer service dept. failed to help me with a leaking bottle of something or other.  

Respected Contributor

NO NOTHING MENTIONED! keeping it all hush, hush! Very sad that Elysee isn’t being honest with their long time customers. Just wanting to SELL out the last remaining products at HSN. Then moving on.........😢
Super Contributor

.While I wasn’t glued to the screen, I didn’t hear word of that ( nor did I expect too).  I don’t believe they’d announce leaving on a show unless they were going to the “sister network”.

Honored Contributor

I watched on and off. I did not not hear anything about Elysee leaving either.

Super Contributor

@depglass wrote:

I totally left the Elysee fan club many years ago after their customer service dept. failed to help me with a leaking bottle of something or other.

I had a similar experience with the company.  I live close to the Elysee and was invited to be part of a trial.  I received repeated voicemails changing the appointments.  I later learned that Linda’s son suffered from severe OCD and ultimately died. The James E Marshall OCD Foundation was formed to raise awareness.

https://cureocd.org/

Honored Contributor

@depglass wrote:

That's too bad.  I had a couple of pump issues on my first purchase.  I contacted CS and they sent new ones out immediately.  It was just a one time thing, no other problems after that.  

Honored Contributor

@2penny wrote:

I didn't watch & was wondering if Linda or host said anything that might indicate she was leaving HSN.

I didn't watch.  I'm disappointed that I've loved a few key products from this line but for all intents and purposes won't have access to them very soon (can't afford their website prices).  If they were going to Evine or QVC it wouldn't be a problem, but since nothing has been said and HSN is clearing out inventory, the handwriting is on the wall.  As much as I hadn't planned on doing it, sadly I'm moving on.  Serious Skincare's anniversary came along at the right time.  I'm going to give some of their products a try, but still keeping my Skinn favorites in my routine.

Super Contributor

There is another community thread that says Elysee shut down their WI facility. All new product batches will be manufactured in NJ. No small batches. No mention of US shopping networks. 

Trusted Contributor

nothing was mentioned. The show was only about 30 mins & they were making product suggestions for FB question, which products to use etc from the Elysee line. Thought that was strange since HSN won't carry the line. There were couple of testimonial calls too.

I just placed an order for the 3 serums I had on AS & got a confirmation. I didn't need it but wanted a backup.Nicky Butler moved to Evine so I am hoping Linda will too. We know were all the Q-rejects will end upWoman Indifferent