Trusted Contributor

Re: Anyone watch Elysee shows Mon?

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@2penny wrote:

I didn't watch & was wondering if Linda or host said anything that might indicate she was leaving HSN.

I didn't watch.  I'm disappointed that I've loved a few key products from this line but for all intents and purposes won't have access to them very soon (can't afford their website prices).  If they were going to Evine or QVC it wouldn't be a problem, but since nothing has been said and HSN is clearing out inventory, the handwriting is on the wall.  As much as I hadn't planned on doing it, sadly I'm moving on.  Serious Skincare's anniversary came along at the right time.  I'm going to give some of their products a try, but still keeping my Skinn favorites in my routine.

@JeanLouiseFinch - I used SSC before Elysee. when I switched to Elysee, I never looked back. We just have to find something else, maybe at a higher cost.  

Trusted Contributor

Linda was on two different time slots yesterday, half hour each.  I do remember at least one of the items was offered on Auto Ship.  WHy would they do that if she was leaving...

Regular Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@2penny wrote:

I didn't watch & was wondering if Linda or host said anything that might indicate she was leaving HSN.

I didn't watch.  I'm disappointed that I've loved a few key products from this line but for all intents and purposes won't have access to them very soon (can't afford their website prices).  If they were going to Evine or QVC it wouldn't be a problem, but since nothing has been said and HSN is clearing out inventory, the handwriting is on the wall.  As much as I hadn't planned on doing it, sadly I'm moving on.  Serious Skincare's anniversary came along at the right time.  I'm going to give some of their products a try, but still keeping my Skinn favorites in my routine.

I feel the same.  I will get one more auto-ship of the blue & brown serum kit & then try to find someting else comparable.  I can't afford Elysee website prices either.  I like some SSC & Skinn.  I had auto-ships on both when they switched places & lost some great pricing. 

Regular Contributor

@MrsCat21 wrote:

Linda was on two different time slots yesterday, half hour each.  I do remember at least one of the items was offered on Auto Ship.  WHy would they do that if she was leaving...

That is strange - maybe there is a chance Elysee will continue with a limited stock.