Frequent Contributor

A friend of mine is using this and wants me to use it. If she gets 3 people to buy she gets hers for free, and so can I. The before and after pics look really good. What has anyone heard?

Super Contributor

Ask her to have a 5 day sample sent to you to try before you sign up to sell it. A family member of mine is selling it. She's used it for a year and there is seriously not much difference in her skin, nothing like the pictures on the website. She was pressuring me to get it and sign up three people to buy. I was hesitant, so she had the samples sent to me. They seriously dried out my skin, it was awful. Thankfully, I never signed up to buy it, I've since read horror stories of people trying to cancel autoship and their credit cards being charged anyway. (You have to sign up for autoship to get the product and are charged until you get three people to sign up.) You also cannot adjust the rate of your autoship. If you go online and look, there are lots of complaints about the company.

Super Contributor

I read Amazon reviews of the night product and wasn't impressed with the product results. Also, I'm never getting involved with a multi-level marketing scheme. No worthwhile company is going to give away product.

Trusted Contributor
I tried it and it made my rosacea flare up. Then someone told me it was made from a poisonous plant, so I knew I didn't want to use it.
Honored Contributor

The Beautipedia review gives this a ""Poor"" rating.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Trusted Contributor

I have an acquaintance who sells it and got in on the ground floor a few years ago. She's gotten several cars from them, the latest being a Lexus, and she made enough money that she's been able to buy a new home. I read her posts on FB and she continues to welcome people into the fold and continues to make money off them. She praises its benefits and the company's benefits for her and her family. It doesn't sound like a bad deal for the people who want to ride this gravy train, but something is bound to happen from all of the negative reviews we continue to hear about the product and the company itself.