Respected Contributor

Anyone used the Daiso silicone face cover with sheet masks?

[ Edited ]

I am ALL ABOARD the sheet mask train -- love them!! I was looking at some different boards and YT videos, and came across the Daiso Silicone sheet mask cover. $4.50 at Amazon.

Basically, it's a thin piece of silicone, and has bands/straps you can put behind your ears, with cutouts for eyes/nose/mouth. You wear it over a sheet mask, and it helps to keep it in place so you can move around without the sheet mask sliding around, and it also helps to keep the serum on the mask from evaporating. It's reusable, too. I figured I'd give it a whirl for less than $5.

Just wondering if anyone had used it, and also what sheet masks people are loving. I've used Tony Moly I'm Real in avocado and aloe (love!!), a Dr Jart hydrating one (ceramide, I think? It was really good), and have a stash from Missha I'll get to soon. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone used the Daiso silicone face cover with sheet masks?

I never heard of this device. But is it something you'd wear to answer the door?  Sounds like a Halloween costume.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

Wow Future, that sounds really great, I'm gonna check that out. I have used several of Missha's masks and love them all.

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I never heard of this device. But is it something you'd wear to answer the door?  Sounds like a Halloween costume.

You should look at pics online. It's funny looking! The things we do for beauty. Smiley Wink

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

LOL!  You could multi task beauty regimen with passing out candy to Trick or Treaters.  Not quite as scary as Jason but with the right accessories, who knows?!

@FUTURE my favorite sheet masks are by Karuna.  

Respected Contributor

@Bella Carro wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

LOL!  You could multi task beauty regimen with passing out candy to Trick or Treaters.  Not quite as scary as Jason but with the right accessories, who knows?!

@FUTURE my favorite sheet masks are by Karuna.  

I will definitely check those out! The first time I walked in with a sheet mask, hubby said "WOW"......but not the good kind of "WOW" I'm thinking. LOL!! So I'm sure he will be extra thrilled with my new "sheet mask accessory."Smiley Surprised

I'll check out the Karuna. Have you tried the Hada Labo? You can now get them at Ulta, and they have HA in them, I believe. I've heard good things, and they get good reviews. I ordered some on Amazon (better pricing, per usual), so I'll have to see how I like them. Thanks again for the rec!