Respected Contributor

Re: Anyone use/try Drunk Elephant C-Firma Day serum?

@HappyDaze@Drythe, hi guys! I heard back from Bella Carro. She mentioned if I was interested she could direct to me a DIY site. She said it is easy but makes a lot. She also mentioned that if I wanted to dabble with my own ingredients is to buy some l-ascorbic, deionized or distilled water, Vit E or ferulic or glycerin. May also need another antioxidant to mix with this. If interested she would give me the ratios of everything. I thanked her for her time but declined. I know that I won't do this. Sorry if I disappointed anyone here. Maybe she will come back on and give you guys more information if anyone is up for doing this.

Honored Contributor

@Tricolor wrote:

@HappyDaze@Drythe, hi guys! I heard back from Bella Carro. She mentioned if I was interested she could direct to me a DIY site. She said it is easy but makes a lot. She also mentioned that if I wanted to dabble with my own ingredients is to buy some l-ascorbic, deionized or distilled water, Vit E or ferulic or glycerin. May also need another antioxidant to mix with this. If interested she would give me the ratios of everything. I thanked her for her time but declined. I know that I won't do this. Sorry if I disappointed anyone here. Maybe she will come back on and give you guys more information if anyone is up for doing this.

@Tricolor

Thanks for the follow up.  No disappointment from me, I appreciate hearing back.  I was mostly interested in getting the Vit B into a mix I could make.  I have the lab equipment so, if BC posts I might try to make up a batch.  

@For now, I just used my VIP points on dermstore to purchase Drunk Elephant at @20% off, I get points every quarter so this will keep me in Vit C at about $60.  Still more than I want to spend, but there it is. 

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

@Tricolor no disappointment from me either! I think I like the idea of making my own but the fact is, I just don't have the time nor patience to do so. Smiley Happy Anyway, thanks for getting back to us! Take care!

Respected Contributor

@HappyDaze, you are quite welcome. It did sound intriguing but I know I won't stick with it. As much as I love skincare, I guess I am too lazy to do this. Have a good one!

Respected Contributor

@Drythe, nice savings for you. I may be tempted to try this someday when Sephora does their coupon sales.