Esteemed Contributor

Re: Anyone use signature Club A

[ Edited ]

@on the bay wrote:

Hi @Ibby114,

No it never bothered my eyes and I wasn't careful about putting it on there.

I was surprised some said the meltdowns did bother their eyes.

Maybe it is some of the other fragrances?

@on the bay I found some of her coconut meltdown in  my stash- and tried it again the other night. It's definitely MUCH better near the eyes than the other fragrances! But it still stings a little. 

I've been using meltdowns near my hairline when coloring my hair- but the coconut will definitely be  used as a cleanser again. Thanks!

Honored Contributor

@Effie54 wrote:

I used to use Signature Club A. Is she still on HSN? I remember she never, ever took a phone call. I liked her under eye concealer and bronzer as well. 

@Effie54 She is still on there, not as often as she used to be, I never understood why she didn't take calls. She seems like the type that would love to talk to her customers....... 

Esteemed Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

@Effie54 wrote:

I used to use Signature Club A. Is she still on HSN? I remember she never, ever took a phone call. I liked her under eye concealer and bronzer as well. 

@Effie54 She is still on there, not as often as she used to be, I never understood why she didn't take calls. She seems like the type that would love to talk to her customers....... 

She also had a jewelry line that I LOVED, Real Collectibles. I miss that! 

Respected Contributor

I liked the bronzer mentioned.  Also her Industrial Strength yellow concealer.  Her 8 butters makeup was great for my skin but it didn't come in a shade light enough for me.  She also used to have nice nail polish.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

For those who use her meltdowns, there's a great deal over at hsn now. (3) 9 oz (2x the size as a 'regular' meltdown)  pump containers for $40!  Lots of scents, including coconut (a favorite for many!). Item 746-135

Free shipping today as well!
Honored Contributor

I have used it many many years ago when it was on HSN. Not sure if the product is still on HSN or not.

I fell away from Signature A because i could not find products available when i needed it. I just fell away from Signature A. Never went back to it.

what I can remember it was a good product 

Regular Contributor

I'd used her original Kalaidoscope bronzer many years ago too when her line was still Adrien Arpel.  It had great staying power.  

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I found with any line, not all products work or are to my liking. Some of her things are wonderful, others not so much. I've used the meltdown creams and they really did remove makeup. Never had a problem removing eye makeup. But I always detested scooping it out with my fingers. Now I see the jars have pumps. Wonderful, except I'm not wearing makeup as often. A little too late for me. 

I also really enjoyed the makeup wipes. Light creamsicle scent. I also use the capsules when traveling. No muss, no fuss.