Valued Contributor

What's your favorite cosmetic....thanks

Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone use signature Club A

I have only ever purchased one thing from her line, and it was her Nerfetti Bronzer and it is fabulous! It is huge, I will never, ever use it up, the color is so pretty with just the right amount of shimmer......

Not sure why I have never purchased anything else, some of her lipsticks look pretty too, especially her mauve colored lippies.....

Valued Contributor

@lucky-girl  In the distant past, I have purchased and used her Vitamin A and Vitamin C capsules. I was happy with them, as they are great for traveling and still keeping up with a skincare routine.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I recently purchased the glycolic cleanser duo and a lip kit that includes a lip liner, balm, lipstick, and gloss. I began using the cleanser yesterday and I like it. It’s creamy, gentle, and has a very pleasant scent.  The lip kit was a good value too, IMO.  

Adrienne is the first person I ever heard to speak on Vitamin C for the skin. I never bought hers but the single use ampoules are interesting.  

Super Contributor

@lucky-girl I have used her Argan line for years and love it. The capsules have made a huge difference in my dry skin. Her lipsticks are very nice too. I have never gotten a product of hers that did not work for me. 

Honored Contributor

I do like her 5 Essentials Creme on my neck and dec. would never use it on my face, it has mineral oil in it. Many of her products do not contain the best line up of quality ingredients. 

Respected Contributor

I like her makeup removers. Some of her makeup is made in China. I won't use any cosmetics from China.

Respected Contributor

Her makeup was the bomb years ago.  Her 5 in 1 smelled so great and removed all traces of makeup.

She had great kits and a great value on them.

THEN....................

She started getting all these fillers etc and her face went "wild" so that turned me off and never bought one ounce after that.

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

This is off topic but does relate to Adrienne. Years ago when she sold jewelry on HSN, I bought a watch she did. It is one of my favorite pieces of jewelry. A flexible band full of square cut crystals in every color there is. Was great going through airport security. Easy off easy on, and went with everything.

@JeanLouiseFinch I also rememer hearing about Vitamin C first from Adrienne.

Respected Contributor

I only use her Meltdowns and love them. The scents are so beautiful and are not drying at all. Purists will jump all over me because there are parabens in this product but I have no issue with them.