Frequent Contributor

Anyone use paulas choice resist anti aging foundation?

I have it coming!

Valued Contributor

Re: Anyone use paulas choice resist anti aging foundation?

I thought about ordering some, but haven't yet. Please give a review when you receive it. Most of my skin care products are from Paula's. I just wasn't sure about this one.

Honored Contributor

I got some samples many moons ago and just wasn't wowed by it. It was fine, but I like other things better (and for less money).

Super Contributor

I hope you like it. I tried some samples of it and it didn't do anything for me.

Respected Contributor

I've used it. It is lightweight for me and works well for my oily skin. It is a bit heavier than a BB or CC. I have since found Boots #7 matte foundation. I mix the two and get a great result.

Super Contributor

OP , I have been using it for the past 2 months . I like it very much . It looks natural & the coverage is medium . It doesn't feel heavy . My skin is often dry , so I find it glides on easier, if I use a primer ( BE ) beforehand . I'm also using several anti-aging products from PC , and the retinol can cause dryness , so the BE clear foundation primer really helps .......... I use the porcelain & it's the lightest porcelain shade , among all the other brands I've used over the years . ( I don't know if that implies all the shades are a bit lighter than other brands ? ) ......... Since the porcelain is a bit too light for Summer , I add a little bronzer powder from Philosophy , to warm it up . Next Summer , I'll try ordering the next shade up . ......good luck ! I hope you like it .
Frequent Contributor

Thanks for the replies, I don't think I have ever ordered foundation other than BE but decided to ask for a reccomendation when I ordered some skin recovery items. The guy on the phone recommended this and asked what I currently use and the shade name so I scrambled to my bathroom, hoping I'd be able to find it quick!! Anyway, when I told him esttee lauder and the shade cool bone he quickly said I should be a level one. Hopefully this will be good. Like many of us I'm always on the hunt for some magical foundationSmile