Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone use/like the SKINN 6x lip balms?

@Nightowlz wrote:

I have never tried Skin lip balms. Now I'm using Beekman 1802  lip balms. I have used Burts Bees for years. I tried some by Sierra Bees. Love the honey lip balm. They have a variety set of 8 organic lip balms at iHerb for about $5. I apply lip balm every night to keep my lips soft.

Cocoa Butter: Extra virgin olive oil*, beeswax*, cocoa butter*, sunflower seed oil*, non GMO vitamin E¹.

Honey: Extra virgin olive oil*, beeswax*, natural flavor, sunflower seed oil*, non GMO vitamin E¹, honey extract*.

Mint Burst: Extra virgin olive oil*, beeswax*, peppermint oil*, spearmint oil*, sunflower seed oil*, non GMO vitamin E¹.

Pomegranate: Extra virgin olive oil*, beeswax*, natural flavor, sunflower seed oil*, non GMO vitamin E¹, pomegranate oil*.

Shea Butter & Argan Oil: Extra virgin olive oil*, beeswax*, shea butter*, argan oil*, non GMO vitamin E¹

Tamanu & Tea Tree: Extra virgin olive oil*, beeswax*, tamanu oil*, sunflower seed oil*, tea tree oil*, non GMO vitamin E¹.

Unflavored: Extra virgin olive oil*, beeswax*, sunflower seed oil*, non GMO vitamin E¹.

Vanilla: Extra virgin olive oil*, beeswax*, flavor*, sunflower seed oil*, non GMO vitamin E¹.

*Organic

¹Derived from sunflower seed oil.

Yes thank you I own a few of their lip balms already. Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Gokat wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

Oh and does either the balms or serum sting at all? I don't like lip products that have that tingling or stinging feel. Thanks!

The balms are soothing and do not "sting", @HappyDaze  The serum, on the other hand, gives off a minty/menthol sensation when applied.  HTH's Smiley Happy

Oh yikes then the serum would be a complete no-go for me. That does help, thanks!

Honored Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

So, I finally decided to order the trio even though I would prefer a tube/stick. And they are sold out! lol...

Next time. 

Evine does not have a version of a Wish List (QVC) or Favorites (HSN), do they? I really wish they had something like that. 

I know they sometimes offer to send an email when something comes back in stock but that is not what I mean.

darn I hate when that happens! I was really considering getting it but now that it is sold out, well that makes the decision for me. LIke you said, next time. It sounds like he is on alot so I am sure they will be back.

Honored Contributor

@w84WEN wrote:
HappyDaze, I just received my trio yeaterday. Only opened the Mango but gave it a whirl. I will say the lip balms are something special. Unlike every other lip products I have used, I only applied this once. Very good staying power.

Sounds really nice, thanks for your feedback. Unfortunately they are now sold out I guess so maybe next time! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@willdob3 wrote:

So, I finally decided to order the trio even though I would prefer a tube/stick. And they are sold out! lol...

Next time. 

Evine does not have a version of a Wish List (QVC) or Favorites (HSN), do they? I really wish they had something like that. 

I know they sometimes offer to send an email when something comes back in stock but that is not what I mean.

darn I hate when that happens! I was really considering getting it but now that it is sold out, well that makes the decision for me. LIke you said, next time. It sounds like he is on alot so I am sure they will be back.

As far as I can tell, the closest thing Evine has to a Wish List is a "Save for Later" option.  You need to add your item(s) to your cart first, then go to the cart and select "Save for Later".  It's not the most convenient arrangement, but it will hold items in a group and list whether they're available or sold out.

HD - Assuming you still want to try them, if/when you ever see the 6x Balm Trio back up, you need to grab them.  They always seem to sell out during an event.  

Honored Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Gokat wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

Oh and does either the balms or serum sting at all? I don't like lip products that have that tingling or stinging feel. Thanks!

The balms are soothing and do not "sting", @HappyDaze  The serum, on the other hand, gives off a minty/menthol sensation when applied.  HTH's Smiley Happy

Oh yikes then the serum would be a complete no-go for me. That does help, thanks!

The original 6x serum has more of a bubble gum flavor.

Respected Contributor

JeanLouiseFinch wrote: 

Don't you mean the "balm", @JeanLouiseFinch  ?  Just don't want to confuse the OP. Smiley Wink

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Honored Contributor

@Gokat wrote:

JeanLouiseFinch wrote: 

Don't you mean the "balm", @JeanLouiseFinch  ?  Just don't want to confuse the OP. Smiley Wink

No, not the balms in the little discs/pots.  I'm talking about the Lip 6x Amplifying Serum in the pump bottle.

Respected Contributor

JeanLouiseFinch wrote:    

No, not the balms in the little discs/pots.  I'm talking about the Lip 6x Amplifying Serum in the pump bottle.

Sorry.  Guess it's been a long time since I've had any bubble gum.  That hasn't been my experience.  Smiley Happy 

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Esteemed Contributor

I use the 3 minute lip party mask, then the 6X serum followed by the balm in the pot. I wish he would make the balms in a tube. I don't have his sugar scrub and won't order today as I've got a tube left from Fresh which does a great job.

So far, I ordered Dimitri's 6 Eyeliner sticks. I've been waiting to try these and hope they have staying power and I like them.

Would like to try his Radiance cream if it's ever offered in some kind of kit. Looking forward to Dimitri at 5 PM EST. I don't need anything but feel like I'm not "finished" yet. 8)